NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can someone answer me a question .... why do people look at  other peoples profiles ? I do it myself and im not sure why ... its not like its fb and there is lots of info on there ?

I often accidentally hit the profile instead of message on the main page. Fat fingers. Or nosey.... you decide.

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

can someone answer me a question .... why do people look at  other peoples profiles ? I do it myself and im not sure why ... its not like its fb and there is lots of info on there ?

I've often clicked on a profile by accident. Or sometimes I remember a funny or useful post and have a look for it if I can remember who posted it. But 99% is accidental. 

1 minute ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I often accidentally hit the profile instead of message on the main page. Fat fingers. Or nosey.... you decide.

well I was just looking and nearly 7500 people have looked at my profile on here ... and seen absolutely nothing that would interest anyone :) 

Tonight, I’m listening to Joni Mitchell’s Hejira album. Common opinion seems to be that Blue is her best.... now whilst I love Blue, I prefer Hejira. Am also drinking a lot of red wine cos I’m off until Tuesday. What’s everyone else listening to.... and do you have any favourite albums that perhaps aren’t the most recognised by an artist?

Edited by Tranquility of Solitude

Just now, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Tonight, I’m listening to Joni Mitchell’s Hejira album. Common opinion seems to be that Blue is her best.... now whilst I love a Blue, I prefer Hejira. Am also drinking a lot of red wine cos I’m off until Tuesday. What’s everyone else listening to.... and do you have any favourite albums that perhaps aren’t the most recognised by an artist?

im seeing the prodigy next tue so im trying to listen to some of them today and the warm up act Rene Lavice who I've not heard of 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

well I was just looking and nearly 7500 people have looked at my profile on here ... and seen absolutely nothing that would interest anyone :) 

I have to confess, I’m also guilty of looking at the profiles of people who have lots of downvotes, to see if I can work out what they’ve posted that could possibly be so offensive to the people on here. I usually can’t. 

1 minute ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I have to confess, I’m also guilty of looking at the profiles of people who have lots of downvotes, to see if I can work out what they’ve posted that could possibly be so offensive to the people on here. I usually can’t. 

I suppose that works the opposite too ... :) but I usually come away with absolutely nothing of use 

2 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

@crazyfool1 you made me look. Only 1686 have looked at mine. I now feel unloved. Have to open more wine to get over it.

dont feel unloved ... ive been hanging around in here a few years now .... although I have only a few posts compared with the 30,000 posts of some :) 

46 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Cos their nosy buggers old son lol 

Successfully secured Boomtown tickets this evening, so happiness levels have gone from 12% (after failure on T Day) to approx 73%. 

I’m very pleased to have a festival booked for next year, Boomtown is brilliant and I’ll be going with some fantastic friends BUT we still need The Big G!!! 

At least me and @Wellyboot have something to plan for now so shouldn’t be so miserable! ?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Is this click bait ?

I do wonder what those with excessive minus likes have done, too.

My fat fingers open profiles instead of posts. My post ratio has dropped since moving jobs and family stuff, too much observation to slack off.