Wristbands for sale from 2008 2009 2010 2011

scudetto_boy

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Don't mean to undercut you or anything (£50 apiece? Bloody hell) but if anyone wants 2008, 2010, or 2014 them DM me and you can have em for free. (2005 is knackered and 2016 is on my keys at the mo) 

Well, perhaps bung a tenner in a charity pot or something, I think that's fair! Assuming you want it for decent reasons, and not just to sell it for nefarious, greedy capitalist gain! I'm @merchantofshite on twitter. . . . 

You generally find the mask slips on the internt & your reactions highlights this.

Merry christmas!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, scudetto_boy said:

You generally find the mask slips on the internt & your reactions highlights this.

Merry christmas!!

Chill out old son. 

1 minute ago, scudetto_boy said:

A lot of angry & lonely people on here.

You generally find the mask slips from people's faces on the internet & plenty of people in this thread i.e. their reactions, have highlighted this.

Yawn & grow up folks. Less we forget....Merry christmas!!

Chill out old son.. Did YOU have a good Xmas   ???? 

1 hour ago, H.M.V said:

Not the best salesman are you throwing downvotes at anyone who has posted with questions. Suggest you fuck off to eBay if you're gonna be so snidey. 

Stupid thread and who pays 50 notes for a fucking wristband. I keep mine cos they are my memories not some other c**ts. 

Jesz, it doesn't take very much for your mask to slip!!!

I sold 4 in the summer at those prices.

p.s. i bet your a real winner with the fella's

3 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Chill out old son. 

Chill out old son.. Did YOU have a good Xmas   ???? 

I think you should be advsing others to chill out.

Thanks for your reply. With the exception of a couple of people on here (including yourself), there is way too much pond life in here for me.

Thanks.

God bless

4 minutes ago, scudetto_boy said:

Yes I'm a total winner. So much one fella from here asked me to marry him and I said yes. 

See I'm not generally angry I just have little patience for c**tology. 

So I sound like a c**t but I don't act like a c**t. Actions speak louder than words. 

Happy new year

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Yes I'm a total winner. So much one fella from here asked me to marry him and I said yes. 

So I sound like a c**t but I don't act like a c**t. Actions speak louder than words. 

Happy new year

Im genuinely lMFAO!! Grow up love

7 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Happy new year

Well said. OP going to struggle to recover from your reply :)  x

8 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Happy new year

You've got zero else to do but be a troll on boxing day, oh dear :(

2 minutes ago, scudetto_boy said:

You've got zero else to do but be a troll on boxing day, oh dear :(

Hey old son before you go shouting off maybe YOU should start Again yea... This place is quite nice when and if you can give it a go.. But slagging of birds just shows you as a dick.... How about you start over old son. 

Hi old son I'm Pjfreak........ 

15 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Coming from the desperado trying to rinse people for his manky used wristbands on Christmas day. Fuck off. As woffy would say lolasm

Best Boxing Day EVER!

Got quoted by someone who those on here call 'not a c**t' because she's completely not a c**t (although IS a massive ginger tornado of potty mouthed sweariness) hence why someone else on here - who is also totally not a c**t...but is a fucking funny c**t - is getting married to her, all in the name of some daft c**t flogging guff wristbands. 

I've got all mine since the late 90s, I think. I'll go have a look in the loft tomorrow. If anyone wants them for nothing let me know before the 2017 Festival and you can have 'em. 

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Best Boxing Day EVER!

Got quoted by someone who those on here call 'not a c**t' because she's completely not a c**t (although IS a massive ginger tornado of potty mouthed sweariness) hence why someone else on here - who is also totally not a c**t...but is a fucking funny c**t - is getting married to her, all in the name of some daft c**t flogging guff wristbands. 

I've got all mine since the late 90s, I think. I'll go have a look in the loft tomorrow. If anyone wants them for nothing let me know before the 2017 Festival and you can have 'em. 

Lol Great stuff.... I've got all mine where they should be.. On my arm lol.. Great thread this one shows the friendly side of people me thinks.... Just a shame the op didn't just hang around for a bit before posting a silly post.. Christ I've posted a fair few myself cos I definitely class myself as a c**t lol

31 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Best Boxing Day EVER!

Ran out of uppies woffy. See ya tomorrow. 

PS total lolasm at your magnificent post. You never fail to deliver. 

Ahhh I'm so disappointed I missed out on the real fun of this thread. Damn you family Boxing Day gatherings!! 

From what I can read, and for the record, the OP is hands down, unquestionably, indisputably, extraordinarily, fantastically, undeniably... a grade-A, money-grabbing, overreactingly nasty, energy-sapping, spirit of Glastonbury-missing, c**t.  

But that's just my opinion. Sorry if that has offended anyone. 

Merry Christmas to all. 

P.S - I can only offer my 2015 wristband, but if anyone or multiple anyones are actually putting a collection together and want it then il gladly give it to them for nothing. (This also applies to any Reading or Bestival collectors as well)

peace and love

12 hours ago, scudetto_boy said:

11 hours ago, scudetto_boy said:

Im genuinely lMFAO!! Grow up love

All you need to do is:

1. Understand the people on here - they're lovely, but they're very Glastonbury, and selling other people's used wristbands on here at absurd prices really...er...isn't!

2. Have another go at your apostrophe use - you have the right number, just not necessarily in the right order - and I reckon we might just get you through Key Stage 1 English.

Happy New Year!

:)

Ben