Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Where is bluecamp in relation to campfest?

Have you been to Beni before, if so, it's very close to the water-park, so across the main road via the footbridge, from the main festival arena site.  If you've not been there, then I'd say approx 20-25 min walk from a CampFest, but much closer to the beaches and top end of the town centre (for supermarket, etc)

9 hours ago, andytommo said:

Have you been to Beni before, if so, it's very close to the water-park, so across the main road via the footbridge, from the main festival arena site.  If you've not been there, then I'd say approx 20-25 min walk from a CampFest, but much closer to the beaches and top end of the town centre (for supermarket, etc)

Yeah I've been before. That's not too bad then. The walk used to kill me from the supermarket to the camp. Hopefully it's still a bit lively 

Anyone know of a local bus service running there? Im staying in Orpessa town, but need to get to the Danesp office at Marina Dor to pick up our shuttle bus wristbands... which is a 45 minute walk away from our apartment according to google maps... Id rather jump on a bus to get to Marina dor but cant find any info??

43 minutes ago, JohnMo85 said:

Anyone know of a local bus service running there? Im staying in Orpessa town, but need to get to the Danesp office at Marina Dor to pick up our shuttle bus wristbands... which is a 45 minute walk away from our apartment according to google maps... Id rather jump on a bus to get to Marina dor but cant find any info??

There's a bus stop just outside tourist information in Oropesa , they will give you all the help you need , very good service 

On 7/3/2017 at 1:33 PM, oxford20 said:

Not long now and can't wait!

For me , apart from Foals and 2 many Dj's I am really struggling to find anything else i am looking forward to seeing on the friday......... If anyone can point me in the direction of an act that might be under the radar then let me know!

Would recommend Temples if you haven't heard of them before? 

it states that you need your passport to exchange your ticket for the wristband , does anyone know if you need the real thing or would a photocopy do , I don't fancy taking my passport out with me all night as I can see that ending badly lol plus my passport is the only Id I have to exchange for the wristband.

38 minutes ago, Coco1976 said:

it states that you need your passport to exchange your ticket for the wristband , does anyone know if you need the real thing or would a photocopy do , I don't fancy taking my passport out with me all night as I can see that ending badly lol plus my passport is the only Id I have to exchange for the wristband.

Last time I went I think I exchanged my ticket to a wristband at the campfest campsite so don't need to take your passport into the arena later on in the eve :) 

1 hour ago, Coco1976 said:

You only need your passport when you first get the wristband

And does it have to be the real thing no photocopies, we're not camping staying in a hotel in castellon so we'll likely just arrive there sometime on Thursday evening and more likely just be heading straight in , if you need the real thing we'll just get a locker to keep them safe . 

Thanks for the replies 

2 hours ago, Coco1976 said:

And does it have to be the real thing no photocopies, we're not camping staying in a hotel in castellon so we'll likely just arrive there sometime on Thursday evening and more likely just be heading straight in , if you need the real thing we'll just get a locker to keep them safe . 

Thanks for the replies 

I imagine it will have to be the real thing 

i know this has probably been asked before..... so apologies...... But 2 of the guys coming with me have bought their tickets from 2 guys that were going to be coming but had to pull out... so the names on the ticket wont match the name on the passport when we get wristbands..... is that going to be a problem?

Just now, JohnMo85 said:

i know this has probably been asked before..... so apologies...... But 2 of the guys coming with me have bought their tickets from 2 guys that were going to be coming but had to pull out... so the names on the ticket wont match the name on the passport when we get wristbands..... is that going to be a problem?

I went in 2015 and we didn't need to show our passports. 

I'd be surprised if they want to see everyones as that would take ages at peak times like on the thursday evening but maybe they have changed their rules

So we are packing now for FIB 2017. We got a tent in Villacamp and my girlfriend swears that she seen that there is somewhere to use a hair dryer in Villacamp and so is packing one (as she will look rough without one) haha 

Is there somewhere to use a hairdryer or is this unnecessary space/weight? 

hi, I does anyone whose been before know about money situations. 

Im wondering if I need to take all my spends with me in cash, or if there is cash machines in the town or campsite which I can take euros out so I don't have to carry a lot of money with me.

also me and my friends are in the glamping tents in the campfest area, does anyone know if there is any other facilities in that area from other years, such as showers, wifi, toilets

thanks!!!!

Edited by beni456

4 minutes ago, beni456 said:

Im wondering if I need to take all my spends with me in cash, or if there is cash machines in the town or campsite which I can take euros out so I don't have to carry a lot of money with me.

also me and my friends are in the glamping tents in the campfest area, does anyone know if there is any other facilities in that area from other years, such as showers, wifi, toilets

thanks!!!!

Ive never been before but Im sure that there will be ATM's available both in the town and at the festival. 

8 hours ago, beni456 said:

thanks!!!!

Can't remember about the arena/campsite but  definitely atm's in the town. I would recommend get a € cash card if you haven't already, won't get stung by the overseas fee's that way