Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

5 hours ago, oxford20 said:

Yeah , I would like to know this too as planning on using my Halifax Clarity card, I see Visa is one of their sponsors so hoping they don't just accept visa!

I was using my Halifax Clarity card to buy my beer tokens two years ago so shouldn't be an issue. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Supermarkets are cheap. In 2015 I think 70cl Vodka was E3.50 or 4.50. A pack of 330ml beers was about E3.00.

In the arena a litre of beer was E9, same for spirit and mixer. Food in the arena is about E7-12 depending on what you get.

And 1 x token (€3) for a small beer, soft drink, or 500ml bottle of water.

28 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

Foo's sellout the o2 in minutes . Tickets on Viagogo at 300 plus , c**ts the lot of them , I need a standing ticket if any of my Beni pals can help !!!!!

If you get them to swap the times for courteneers and Jatmc round, I'll help....

15 hours ago, JohnMo85 said:

So if the first shuttle bus leaving Orpessa is full, you will miss the Sherlocks Thursday, and the Strypes Saturday.....anyone know how busy the orpessa shuttle bus usually is? 

Likely to be busy the first day mate. A couple of years ago we missed James because the first bus was full at Marina d'or. So I'd either get to marina d'or or get the train which is 5 minutes and a couple of quid. After the first day I think you should be ok

3 minutes ago, Al Wallace said:

Likely to be busy the first day mate. A couple of years ago we missed James because the first bus was full at Marina d'or. So I'd either get to marina d'or or get the train which is 5 minutes and a couple of quid. After the first day I think you should be ok

im assuming there is 2 buses right? 1 for Marina d'or and 1 for la concha beach? it would suck if its just the 1 bus that picks up at both locations, it will be full before it even gets to la concha

1 hour ago, JohnMo85 said:

im assuming there is 2 buses right? 1 for Marina d'or and 1 for la concha beach? it would suck if its just the 1 bus that picks up at both locations, it will be full before it even gets to la concha

Why don't you ask them, and check in advance? This is taken from the top of their web pages;

E-mail us at danespfib@for any questions 

2 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Why don't you ask them, and check in advance? This is taken from the top of their web pages;

E-mail us at danespfib@for any questions 

i have emailed them a couple times previously and heard nothing back

19 hours ago, Toto Schillaci said:

...Has anyone discovered any lesser known bands leading up to the festival?

Possibly not lesser known but i had not heard of him until a couple of months back and that would be Kaytranada...... His album 99.9% is one my favourite albums that have bought in a long time!

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has ordered for a 'Benidorm-style' beach resort to be built after top officials were left 'amazed' by the coastal town during a tour of Spain. 

A delegation of 20 officials from the ultra-secretive state enjoyed a fact-finding road trip earlier this month from the French border through Barcelona and Valencia to Alicante.

The trip was to gather inspiration for its own resort in Wonsan, a port city on the country's eastern coast,

The officials were said to be left unimpressed by Barcelona’s rich cultural attractions – but they were enthralled by Benidorm’s holiday parks, including the history-themed Terra Mítica amusement park.

According to a spokesman for the North Korean embassy in Madrid, the delegation was "amazed by the dimensions" of Benidorm's towers and holiday parks.

They added that the Marina d'Or enclosed tourism complex in Oropesa del Mar was the closest match to their plans in Wonsan, "aimed at the domestic and international markets

SEE IF ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR KIM WRONG-UN ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR US !!!

1 hour ago, ConorC said:

Been trapped in the Glasto blues for 3 days here.

Someone please say or do something to get me a bit more excited for beni?!

Only 14 days left untill it properly begins......?

On 28/06/2017 at 5:01 PM, Toto Schillaci said:

...Has anyone discovered any lesser known bands leading up to the festival?

Ive listened through every act going (had some spare time). Dont know how unknown these are..

Some acts ive never heard of before that I found out are good are -
Rock/indie - bigott, Childhood, Conttra, Sunflower Bean, The Magic Mor, The Wheels, Blaenavon
Disco/electornic/synth? - Ibibio Sound Machine,
Electronic - Jameszoo  Lao Ra , Mourn, Peaking Lights, Pional, Tiga

Smaller acts I really like -
Declan Mckenna, Blossoms, Pete Doherty, Slaves, The Sherlocks, The Strypes
Mick Jenkins, Kaytranada
Kolsch, B-Traits

12 minutes ago, Beefy said:

You can buy shuttle bus tickets to the beach and back from the campsite at the festival.

Regarding smaller acts - not sure how small but Kolsch puts on a hell of a set if anyone likes house/techno music

Do you know if you can buy them at the festival for the shuttle busses going to operesa del mar?