Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

8 hours ago, andytommo said:

I'd say this one looks the most realistic Clashfinder at the moment? But can, and probably will all change??? https:///s/fib2017/

Well it's not looking great for me with clashes :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been folllowing this thread the last six months or so but the restaurant / bar recommendations in Benicassim town seem quite vague, unless my memory's going or I've developed blindness (could be the case).

Can anyone recommend good eating places (cheap preferably but not bothered if worth paying extra money for) and bars to head to? Both during the day and at night before heading to the festival site? 

Thanks

Edited by watpoae

1 hour ago, watpoae said:

I've been folllowing this thread the last six months or so but the restaurant / bar recommendations in Benicassim town seem quite vague, unless my memory's going or I've developed blindness (could be the case).

Can anyone recommend good eating places (cheap preferably but not bothered if worth paying extra money for) and bars to head to? Both during the day and at night before heading to the festival site? 

Thanks

Things open and close that often that it's difficult to say. The town centre isn't huge so I'd recommend having a wonder down the main street, look at the menus on the wall, look at the food on peoples plates and decide if you fancy it. Otherwise there is a burger king not far away.

1 hour ago, watpoae said:

Thanks

It's all fairly similar. You're going to get Estrella and Tapas most places. They are the ones I go for. I tent to avoid the ones catering for the English.

There's a few nice places about halfway down the beach.

on the official festival website you were able to buy a shuttle bus pass that went from several hotels in orapesa del mar into the festival thursday - friday but this option no longer seems to be available and only hotels in the castellon area are coming up.

anyone know why the orapesa del mar option has just disappeared?

16 minutes ago, coybig said:

on the official festival website you were able to buy a shuttle bus pass that went from several hotels in orapesa del mar into the festival thursday - friday but this option no longer seems to be available and only hotels in the castellon area are coming up.

anyone know why the orapesa del mar option has just disappeared?

Looks like the website has had a complete refresh, doesn't it???  Looks good, eh?

Anyway, I've just had a quick look, and here's the page you need; http://fiberfib.com/en/shop/bus-transfers-passes.html 

€60 for the weekend - is this the one?

Edited by andytommo

43 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Looks like the website has had a complete refresh, doesn't it???  Looks good, eh?

Anyway, I've just had a quick look, and here's the page you need; http://fiberfib.com/en/shop/bus-transfers-passes.html 

€60 for the weekend - is this the one?

yeah website looks decent,

that's exactly it, cheers mate!

it was only showing buses from castellon this morning so they must've recently fixed it.

9 hours ago, andytommo said:

There's a few overlaps for me, and 1 big clash, which is the RHCP's + Rufus, but I'm hoping it won't be a direct clash, come the final set-times announcement.

The weeknd and courteneers is the worse for me at the moment 2 of the 3 acts I was most looking forward to

Looking for a 4 day camping ticket. Been to the festival twice before and never seen the camping tickets sell out!

I have 5 for sale, I bought 19 tickets for a big family and friends wedding party and a few have had to drop out because of work etc. Please contact if you need any. 

By the way it is a truly awesome lineup this year, the best in the last 6 years we have been going

58 minutes ago, neilleeds88 said:

Can somebody let me know when the ticketmaster tickets are available to print? I've bought two from people on ebay and both are saying they can't send it yet.

someone said you need to download Chrome to be able to print tickets

2 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Can somebody let me know when the ticketmaster tickets are available to print? I've bought two from people on ebay and both are saying they can't send it yet.

Hi, So they have sent the tickets. Can somebody confirm that it says camping on the camping ticket as the one I have been sent has no mention of it.

46 minutes ago, neilleeds88 said:

Cheer mate. One of the sellers has sent me the ticket but it has no mention of camping. Only says "13-16 July 17 - Gates 17:00"

Do you know if yours says camping on it?

all 4 day tickets have the camping option I believe