Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, pigshair123 said:

It doesn't specifically say that it will be a hip hop replacement though does it.

No, but he was pretty high up on the original poster, and no one has been added of that size since. 

Just for fun, from our friends over at foroazkena ..

img_2064.jpg

1 minute ago, pigshair123 said:

It doesn't specifically say that it will be a hip hop replacement though does it.

Is it not sort of implied with the fact that, you know, it's a replacement for a hip hop act? 

Are the Benicassim marketing team on shift in this thread or summat?

Even if we do hypothetically say that the replacement isn't a hip hop act, can you offer up a suggestion as to who the replacement was? The biggest name announced since Tyler pulled out is probably Dinosaur Jr who again aren't anywhere near as big a name as Tyler.

1 hour ago, ConorC said:

Is it not sort of implied with the fact that, you know, it's a replacement for a hip hop act? 

Are the Benicassim marketing team on shift in this thread or summat?

Even if we do hypothetically say that the replacement isn't a hip hop act, can you offer up a suggestion as to who the replacement was? The biggest name announced since Tyler pulled out is probably Dinosaur Jr who again aren't anywhere near as big a name as Tyler.

Not really, they can only book what they can and doesn't necessarily mean an act of the same size. 

A bit like when Florence replaced the foo's at glasto and to an extent gorillaz replacing U2

2 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

Has anybody managed to get a tent (preferably pop up) on as hand luggage? If not, is it easy enough to buy one when we get there? Trying to avoid paying the luggage allowance

Can get a 2/3 man on the plane no problem, have done it before. The pop ups I've seen are the circular ones so might be a bit more tricky. 

4 hours ago, neilleeds88 said:

I sleep bollock naked with no sheets. Puts people off robbing my tent.

4 hours ago, gedkelly said:

same as me mate , I found it attracts flies though

Not the time for gags this lads, this is a very serious matter.

i need to know whether I have to start mentally preparing myself for the ordeal of having to try and fit it in those tiny bags you get with it.

After Kendal calling last year it's the last thing I could be arsed doing. Needless to say it's still in my spare room not in the original bag.

10 minutes ago, watpoae said:

i need to know whether I have to start mentally preparing myself for the ordeal of having to try and fit it in those tiny bags you get with it.

After Kendal calling last year it's the last thing I could be arsed doing. Needless to say it's still in my spare room not in the original bag.

You won't need a sleeping bag. Temp's don't drop less than about 22-23c, even at the coolest part of the night. Usually about 30c in the day, and about 25c at night for the festival.

1 hour ago, andytommo said:

You won't need a sleeping bag. Temp's don't drop less than about 22-23c, even at the coolest part of the night. Usually about 30c in the day, and about 25c at night for the festival.

it gets so hot my stons stick to other peoples legs

1 hour ago, watpoae said:

nah , something soft to lay on for an hour before the heat gets too oppressive then head to the beach

I am also really gutted about Tyler the Creator dropping out. For me it only leaves 3 hip hop acts that I really want to see. Tyler is a really big name so I don't know who they could even get to replace him. Even if its somebody a bit smaller like Lil Uzi Vert, A$ap Ferg, Lil Yachty or somebody along those lines.

16 minutes ago, AlistairG said:

I am also really gutted about Tyler the Creator dropping out. For me it only leaves 3 hip hop acts that I really want to see. Tyler is a really big name so I don't know who they could even get to replace him. Even if its somebody a bit smaller like Lil Uzi Vert, A$ap Ferg, Lil Yachty or somebody along those lines.

who are the 3 acts? 

4 minutes ago, Toto Schillaci said:

Has anyone seen a decent Clashfinder?

The one that looked most reliable has been made private: http:///s/benicassim2017/

Yes, that's the best one I've been looking for a few months, but it went private on Monday.  Hopefully it will come public again, once the set times are all confirmed by FIB