Banksy Tenner in Rabbit Hole?

NoBallGames

I see elsewhere that a person claiming Banksy Tenner was given out in the rabbit hole this year via a rabbit wearing a gold scarf. It first showed up in Exit Through the Gift Shop movie, but here is a link to the Tenner generally. http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/banksy-tenner 

Just wondering did anyone else get any/see this happen? 

Just now, NoBallGames said:

We could rename this thread to Bnaksy @ Glastonbury for sure. If anyone has any Banksy art pictures from Glastonbury or stories I'd sure love to hear them. 

I love the idea that on top of the music and all the other stuff, you can see something random that reminds you of Banksy and there's a good chance it is by him. You know, that artist whose works go for millions just dotted about with all the flags.

I love the way his contributions are sneaked in - some graffiti here, a rubbish truck full of mutilated bunnies there and artwork disguised as change. Has he ever had stuff at Shangri La or is it always where you least expect it?

8 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Talking of Banksy, does anyone remember the year when "Plain Clothes Drug Dealers In Operation" graffiti was seen? This year, I saw something similar and wondered if it was his:

DzO17v2.jpg

Probably not, but still made me smile. Anyone else see it? I think it was near the entrance from Oxlyers onto the railway track.

Haha I saw this!

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's one from 2000

sign-NRG01.jpg

Never realised that was a Banksy.

I took a fag break from work one year ('13) and found this backstage waiting to go out and about. The Sirens of the Lambs:

Image result for banksy sirens of the lambs

I immediately called a few colleagues over to have a look and said at the time that I thought it had Banksy written all over it. Had to wait 'till I got home to confirm it as such.

Edited by MrZigster

1 hour ago, MrZigster said:

I took a fag break from work one year ('13) and found this backstage waiting to go out and about. The Sirens of the Lambs:

I immediately called a few colleagues over to have a look and said at the time that I thought it had Banksy written all over it. Had to wait 'till I got home to confirm it as such.

Yeah I was totally gobsmacked as that drove through William's Green (Sunday morning?). Brilliant statement. Really thought I hadn't come down off the night before though...

11 hours ago, MrZigster said:

That's my mate walking in front of it. He's site crew and got roped into being the angry farmer, clearing the way. Three weeks after the festival a signed Banksy print arrived for him with a thank you letter. Happy days.

In '97 another friend of mine was working the dance tent. His mate Banksy painted up a dozen sheets of ply that formed a wall. After the festival my mate couldn't get his huge Merc camper out so used all the ply as a road over the mud and totally destroyed it. He's still gutted. Had he known what he knows now.............

And the second mate ^ used to hang out in Banksy's workshop (that he used to share with Pete Stars, who does all the huge inflatable star and spiral decor) and used to sell Banksy hash. He was always offered art work in exchange....He always asked for cash. Oops.

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer
typo

14 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Yeah I remember seeing this driving around near the glade area, must have been 2014 as I didn't go in '13 although could have shown up both years!

2 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Yeah I remember seeing this driving around near the glade area, must have been 2014 as I didn't go in '13 although could have shown up both years!

Yeah you're right. I miscalculated. 2014. Glastallica year.

There was an ice cream van there one year that was a Banksy, think it was in 2009. I took some photos cause I thought it looked cool, but never realised it actually was a Banksy until I saw it at his exhibition in Bristol some time later. When I searched online, I saw it was the same one:

Armoured ice cream van

I think he also did some art work on the Mystic Swing, a faintly bonkers old-school fairground ride that gave me a my girlfriend a right scare a few years back.