Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

I don't think we'll get any announcements until mid January. Their facebook banner got changed into a general one (usually it's a picture of a band until the next announcement), they tweeted a poster of the current line-up, last week we didn't get an announcement, their charity action in Belgium just ended, last year they also took a break mid December,... all these things make it look this is it until 2017.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on where you're at.  If you're in UK then most cards will charge you a covertion fee, somethimes around £12.  If you're paying from a card that is set in euros then you'll probably just pay what the overall cost of ticket and booking fee is

13 hours ago, Gossard said:

Alice in Chains touring in s-america in the spring. I'd love to see them at RW. I've seen them a few times over the last few years and even if it's not the same band without Layne, they're still pretty decent....
15781192_759048647577241_107678735696614

I agree. I saw them at Werchter a couple of years ago and they were awesome. 

So Coachella's line up has just been released... I notice that rumours about The War On Drugs were fake ! :( But good news are that Future Islands are back !! We need them at Rock Werchter ! From the line-up I'd also take Father John Misty, Capital Cities, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, The Lemon Twigs, The Head and the Heart, Bon Iver, Bastille, Devendra Banhart, Car Seat Headrest and of course, most of all,  Kaleo !

6 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

So Coachella's line up has just been released... I notice that rumours about The War On Drugs were fake ! :( But good news are that Future Islands are back !! We need them at Rock Werchter ! From the line-up I'd also take Father John Misty, Capital Cities, King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, The Lemon Twigs, The Head and the Heart, Bon Iver, Bastille, Devendra Banhart, Car Seat Headrest and of course, most of all,  Kaleo !

You a Kaleo fan? That's awesome, they are nice guys and great musicians ;)

2 minutes ago, Gossard said:

You a Kaleo fan? That's awesome, they are nice guys and great musicians ;)

I love their album, I see them in Paris in 3 weeks ! If you like Kaleo, you should give a listen to Dorothy, a kind of female Kaleo (without folk tracks) (I'm going to send you a PM)!

6 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

If it is the Weeknd where do you think he will play? Assuming it would be before Radiohead or Foos. Still holding out for the Killers! 

He's headlining every other festival he's been announced for so far, including Nos Alive, Benicassim and Open'er.