kaosmark2

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, The Nal said:

If City lose tonight and Utd beat Sunderland they're 1 point of City in 4th and 2 off Liverpool in 3rd. Haven't lost in the league in 20 games either. 

which is further away than it was a week or so ago. 

8 minutes ago, The Nal said:

A bit of stability, an implemented philosophy and top 4 is the goal. 

No top 4. Just can't see it.

You may say now its a transitional season but early in the season I recall you being a tad more optimistic with Maureen et al. 

On 10/26/2016 at 11:21 AM, The Nal said:

This is a transitional season. Utd are not going to challenge for the league. A bit of stability, an implemented philosophy and top 4 is the goal. 

On 7/20/2016 at 1:24 PM, The Nal said:

...........happy with the summer buys. Great spine to the team now. 

On 8/10/2016 at 9:52 AM, The Nal said:

City

Utd

Arsenal

Chelsea

On 8/15/2016 at 10:03 AM, The Nal said:

Solid stuff from Utd.........Think it could be a good season.

;):P

2 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:
You may say now its a transitional season but early in the season I recall you being a tad more optimistic with Maureen et al. 

Haha possibly. Didn't see Chelsea juggernaut though. Was miles off with City too. And Spurs. And Arsenal. And Liverpool. Which is why I don't bet.

Still, would take 2 pisspots and a CL qualification as a good season for Utd. 

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Haha possibly. Didn't see Chelsea juggernaut though. Was miles off with City too. And Spurs. And Arsenal. And Liverpool. Which is why I don't bet.

Still, would take 2 pisspots and a CL qualification as a good season for Utd. 

They might do a Liverpool and bin off the league and put there eggs in one basket.. 

18 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Moyes' season saw Man U win 9 home games. this season they've won 6 with only 3 remaining. And he didn't spend 89 million on one player.

#Mourinhoin. 

Moyes had lost 10 games by this time in his season. Mourinho has lost 3. 

Moyes also go knocked out of the pisspot by Sunderland and the first round of the FA Cup by Swansea. Van Gaal lost 4 nil to MK Dons etc. People seem to forget how bad Utd were. 

And remember, Moyes inherited a team that had just won the league by 11 points, scoring 86 goals. 

Great time of the year for footie though. Worth keeping an eye on the Spanish League this month. Madrids next couple of weeks Leganes, Atletico, Bayern, Gijon, Bayern, Barca. 

7 minutes ago, mjsell said:

United definitely have more chance of CL qualification through Europa.

Hypothetical question - If United win EL finish 5/6th  & Leicester win CL, would England have 6 teams next year or would 4th miss out?

Yeah. Can't have more than 5 teams in the CL.

Edited by The Nal

Mourhino has two points less than LVG at the same stage of the season. The unbeaten run goes on, but they seem to have serious problems breaking teams down in the final third. I think they are world class no 10 away from being a very dangerous team again.

I do not get what Jose is trying to do with Shaw at all. Seems like every time he's in front of a camera at the moment he wants to talk about Shaw.

Hope you enjoy the match tonight @mjsell, but I wouldn't expect a great game. Both teams bang out of form at the moment. It's certainly in the 'must-win' category for Arsenal, so it'll be interesting to see how/if the players react to that.

Think the problem lies not in creating chances but taking them. Other than the West Brom game we've had enough chances to win the drawn games at home. Even last night the keepers made a couple of great saves, we've hit the crossbar twice, had a goal wrongly disallowed and had Ibra head over a free header from 8 yards. And I thought we played shite last night.

It's frustrating but I'd argue that other teams have got bigger problems to fix. Although I don't fancy us for top 4 at the minute.

7 minutes ago, sdvruxk said:

It's frustrating but I'd argue that other teams have got bigger problems to fix.

not if Zlatan gets a further year.

One day people will wise up to just how stupid it was for Moaniho's agent to force his signing on the club.

In fact, one day people will wise up to Moaniho not even being the manager at all the clubs he's 'managed'.

16 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

not if Zlatan gets a further year.

One day people will wise up to just how stupid it was for Moaniho's agent to force his signing on the club.

In fact, one day people will wise up to Moaniho not even being the manager at all the clubs he's 'managed'.

Force whose signing? 

And the last point, are you referring to his agent forcing his players on Jose's clubs? 

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Zlatan's. He's hardly the future, is he?

Yep. What haven't you noticed?

He's hardly the future, but Jose and Zlatan don't share the same agent if that's what you're alluding to.

In fact, of the four players signed in the summer, I'm fairly certain none of them were Jorge Mendes' players. Maybe Bailly was, the other certainly weren't.

Edited by sdvruxk

6 minutes ago, sdvruxk said:

He's hardly the future, but Jose and Zlatan don't share the same agent if that's what you're alluding to.

In fact, of the four players signed in the summer, I'm fairly certain none of them were Jorge Mendes' players. Maybe Bailly was, the other certainly weren't.

Yep, he's been less in Mendes' pocket more recently. I suspect it's because he's doing much the same thing with other geezers, tho other geezers with lesser players.

Zlatan was never a signing that's good for Utd, tho he might, just about, class as one that's good for Moaniho - tho more by rep than talent nowadays.

2 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

The Jose planned "spend big/smash and grab" win a league has not worked for them............

yup, and I'd say it's taken Utd backwards too - even tho they might end up with a better league position this year.

Cos it's fucked up the development of other players, who0 might have been the future which Zlatan was never going to be.

If I were a Utd fan I'd be praying he doesn't get that extra year.

As a non-Utd fan I really hope he does. :P

As I have said before uniteds transfer policy is insane, until it changes nothing will improve. Signing 35 year old strikers and moaning jose needs time when it does not work, like others have said zlatan was signed for success not putting all there luck in the europa.

Signing players like Pogba, mata, blind and not thinking how they are going to fit into a system. 

What really pisses me off with jose is the treatment of the young players like shaw, todays comments were a a disgrace in my opinion and borders on bullying.

Hopefully things will change next season and beyond, unsure on that one and it could be a long 26 years. :P

13 minutes ago, thetime said:

todays comments were a a disgrace in my opinion and borders on bullying.

I get what you mean and agree with you to an extent.

But there's also the other side, of it being (hopefully, supposedly) motivational. Yes, there's other ways to motivate, but sometimes telling someone they're shit and need to do better is the right way to motivate.