What headliner do you want to see each day?

OneLittleFish

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What I hope happens:

Fri: Avery -> Roni/DJ Krust

Sat: New Order->Phil Glass

Sun: LCD

What will happen:

Fri through Sun: Run round after crazed two year old moron like an embarrassed blert cursing never fucking again yiz ckunts

Friday is my 'Not Sure' night.

Think all my squad will be at Sigur Ros, but I've seen them a couple of times quite recently and the thought of having to jam in early to the JPT appeals not one jot.  Plus, by the time they're offstage it's the furthest possible point from the late night stuff and I quite fancy the Hot Chip Prince tribute.

Though I suppose I could sack off early and watch Proteje.

Otherwise - Underworld?  Maybe.  Potentially slinking off early to the late night stuff.

Then Adele and EW&F.

25 minutes ago, not worthy said:

Looks like Adele support on this thread is similar to to trying to find Tory voters in a pre-election poll

Muse and Coldplay are probably more suited for that comparison seeing as Adele currently has more interest in this thread than those two.

3 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Philip Glass not your thang?

Yeah, maybe. Will have to see how I feel on the evening. It's the wait for it to start that'll seem interminable though, I'll probably be ready for bed.

Just now, Scruffylovemonster said:

You don't have to stand there waiting, you're allowed to turn up just before you know! 

shit, you mean I've been doing it wrong all these years? ah man....

Friday - Protoje (all the others that I like, I've seen before.  Which don't include Sigur Ross, I'm afraid.  Sorry all, I know they are held in high esteem here, but they just don't move me)

Saturday - Adele (I not a huge fan, but her voice is fantastic, and I think she'll surprise with how good she is)

Sunday - Not sure.  Not Coldplay or Jake Bugg. EWF without Maurice? Hmmm.  Grimes was wonderful when I saw her at Brixton, but I may end up dipping a toe in LCD. 

For me, second on the bill each day is much more clash-filled.