new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

6 minutes ago, Zen Dog said:

Hi good folks👋

2023 was my 7th Glastonbury and hoping for another in 2024. I’m a long time user of efests but haven’t had the cojones to chip in here. I knew Glastonbury was the place for me on my first night there in 2013. A giant turtle car pulled up alongside on the railway track and a man dressed as a glittery fish popped out the top shouting “does anybody have any plankton?”, before rolling into a quite unbelievable beatboxing performance to a jubilant crowd.

It’s the weird and wonderful that sets it apart.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and hope I can contribute positively🤘

Welcome aboard the posting train , good luck for tickets and positive contributions massively welcomed here 🙂

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, Zen Dog said:

Hi good folks👋

2023 was my 7th Glastonbury and hoping for another in 2024. I’m a long time user of efests but haven’t had the cojones to chip in here. I knew Glastonbury was the place for me on my first night there in 2013. A giant turtle car pulled up alongside on the railway track and a man dressed as a glittery fish popped out the top shouting “does anybody have any plankton?”, before rolling into a quite unbelievable beatboxing performance to a jubilant crowd.

It’s the weird and wonderful that sets it apart.

Anyway, nice to meet you all and hope I can contribute positively🤘

An excellent first post 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

I looked at this forum for years in advance of Glastonbury but never actually joined!

Missed out on tickets in 2022 and 2023 after attending five in a row, caught up in the excitement of being able to go back to the farm and decided to finally start posting!

4 hours ago, IBCanon said:

I have discovered this website recently and I love it!

My wife and I we just got coach tickets from London to Glastonbury 2024, it will be our first time and we are super excited about it!

Is there an app about this website or the forums?

Take care everyone!

Welcome … @eFestivals took over the running of this site in June last year and is making some upgrades … not sure if an app is one of them , there was one at one point I believe but quite a long time ago . Congratulations on the tickets and enjoy the build up 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, cp89 said:

Hi everyone!

I looked at this forum for years in advance of Glastonbury but never actually joined!

Missed out on tickets in 2022 and 2023 after attending five in a row, caught up in the excitement of being able to go back to the farm and decided to finally start posting!

Welcome to the land of posting , have a fantastic build up . 

Hello there! 

First time I tried for tickets with mates was back in 2019 for the 50th, sadly it got postponed but the years of patiently waiting till 2022 I researched all I could on Glastonbury and absolutely fell in love. Fell in love even more when me and my mates finally got to visit the farm that summer and I genuinely think it was one of the best weeks of my life and I've decided to make it my life mission to go every year it's on. This year I am going solo and as a long time lurker on this forum I finally decided to create my own account. 😊 

If all goes well this Sunday or in the April resales I hope to see you all on the farm! 

For anyone new please feel free to dm me or @kalifire or @eFestivals if you have any forum related queries and please do post either in the main Glastonbury forum or questions section … there is many years of knowledge on these forums so someone will always be able to help and you’ll hopefully make some new friends along the way 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, IBCanon said:

Thank you! Luckily I got tickets the other day✌️

Wow, first time as well, brilliant 😊

Regarding your question about the app, I think the previous version wasn't particularly advantageous over a mobile browser, so most of us just stick with that.  

• Like 1

Hi Efesters! I've been lurking on here since the build up to my first glasto in 2019 and got so many helpful tips and had the most amazing time. Was lucky enough to get tickets again for 2020 (/22), missed out on 2023, but secured tickets this morning! So thought it was about time I made an account 🙂 So excited to be back next year!

Came here many years ago but seems it was a different email address. Have been to Glastonbury every year from 2005 to Brexit then unable to get a sniff of a ticket since...until yesterday. Refreshed my 2 incognito browser windows with one tab only on each at 9am yesterday and got straight in with a bad case of the shakes and by 9.03 had paid 4 deposits.
Have always loved Park since the astonishing Africa Express gig in 2007. If you've seen the Pulp videos there from 2011 then chances are they are mine.
The Cider Bus is my favourite place in the whole world be it the Wednseday afternoon watching people meet up or for listening to The Pyramid Stage when I really can't be arsed to get any closer.
Portishead on The Other Stage 2013 stands out for me, the band, the atmosphere, the company along with a guy showing me how he made willow fences in The Green Fields.

Long time lurker, first time poster. 2024 will be my 7th festival. I missed last year due to some administrative errors and it was miserable. 

I live in Glastonbury so I will be visiting the site before the festival and joining other posters in giving updates on the run up. 

(Attached is my view of the festival from the Tor last year as I cried into my cider after a too little too late attempt to get a ticket any way I could) 

image.thumb.png.389642e658c2c16cdb0e3b2b7e2dd3d2.png

On 11/22/2023 at 5:37 PM, dvgz said:

Hello friends, I'm new here - tried getting tickets for my first Glastonbury but no luck!!!

Will need to up my game for resale/next year with all of this technical talk it seems...

Welcome! The info on here will help you, and also hopefully entertain you😊😉

• 1 month later...

Hi there and Happy New Year. Have been checking in on here since we lucked out in the ticket sale so thought I'd say hello. This will be my 7th Glastonbury but first for 7 years, having tried without success every year in between. Neil Young in 2009 is my all-time top gig - pipping Bowie in 2000. But there's something from every festival that stands out as special. Really excited about going this year and taking my youngest for the first time. Cheers all