buy an eFestivals Mug, go on!

eFestivals

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Everything about these mugs are great, the lip, the handle, and they are the perfect thickness....

But are you planning on getting any more of the black zip hoodies in stock. I really want one :( 

I didn't have plans to, tho I need a new one myself so I'll see if I can contact the old supplier - tho as I've not been in contact with him for a couple of years he might have retired.

If I can still get the done, I'd take orders & payment in advance, and only order what's needed.

24 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I didn't have plans to, tho I need a new one myself so I'll see if I can contact the old supplier - tho as I've not been in contact with him for a couple of years he might have retired.

If I can still get the done, I'd take orders & payment in advance, and only order what's needed.

Cool.  I'd happily pay in advance.

13 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Cool.

Have just had a catch-up chat with the lovely man who's been supplying me these sorts of things for the last 15+ years, and it's do-able.

So what I need to do is work out is how I'm going to do this. Please give me a few days.

Excellent.  No rush.

1 hour ago, Spindles said:

Ah, go on then, if it frees up cupboard space for your good lady how could any gentleman refuse?

Thank you Mr Spindles, I can almost fit a pair of socks in said cupboard now, :D

16 hours ago, Kizzie said:

Thank you Mr Spindles, I can almost fit a pair of socks in said cupboard now, :D

I've been on a cupboard re-organising binge the last few weeks myself.  Amazing what you can do with a bit of space if you set your mind to it.

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

As promised, people can now special-order efestivals hoodies.

Please note that these will be available to order for just the next couple of weeks. They're unlikely to be available again in the future.

Thanks for sorting that so quickly Neil. Will make a nice birthday present for myself!

Presumably the sizes are Adult Male-ish?

3 minutes ago, karaseen said:

Thanks for sorting that so quickly Neil. Will make a nice birthday present for myself!

Presumably the sizes are Adult Male-ish?

yeah. (tho they're described as "Unisex drop shoulder style", whatever that means)

My supplier directed me at this page for info on the hoodies. I presume that's his supplier.

They're the same hoodies as I've always had, as they have the same stock code .. and they really are very nice hoodies, very soft and comfortable.

@eFestivals Neil, I can't remember which thread i was reading on the other day however the discussion was around ad blockers etc. which I know has a detrimental effect on your revenues etc. Anyways, I had a chat with one of my colleagues and they suggested getting a 'bolt on' attached to your advertising codes (you'll have to forgive me here as I am no expert in this area and I assume it's a lot more complicated than the way I've described it!) - has you explored that as an option? Apparently it blocks ad blocker software?

3 minutes ago, djdavejohnson said:

@eFestivals Neil, I can't remember which thread i was reading on the other day however the discussion was around ad blockers etc. which I know has a detrimental effect on your revenues etc. Anyways, I had a chat with one of my colleagues and they suggested getting a 'bolt on' attached to your advertising codes (you'll have to forgive me here as I am no expert in this area and I assume it's a lot more complicated than the way I've described it!) - has you explored that as an option? Apparently it blocks ad blocker software?

it's not something I've heard of or even something I think is technically possible to achieve - tho if it is, I can believe the ad-industry would have done it.

I'll certainly follow it up, so thank you. :)

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it's not something I've heard of or even something I think is technically possible to achieve - tho if it is, I can believe the ad-industry would have done it.

I'll certainly follow it up, so thank you. :)

That sounds like this kind of thing:

http://arstechnica.com/business/2015/02/over-300-businesses-now-whitelisted-on-adblock-plus-10-pay-to-play/

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Yep, pick a colour, any colour. :)

These are being made to order, which is why you have to pay in advance.

Cool thanks - can we choose the colours you have on your site or the colours in the link for the 'suppliers' page - only there is a rather nice ocean blue. I know what a pain but thought I'd ask ;-)

13 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Cool thanks - can we choose the colours you have on your site or the colours in the link for the 'suppliers' page - only there is a rather nice ocean blue. I know what a pain but thought I'd ask ;-)

the embroidery is in white cotton (changing that isn't an option), so I omitted including the lightest colour hoodies.