Slam Dunk 2016

justanothername

On 19/02/2016 at 11:33 AM, lightning1000 said:

Does anyone else think it's strange the wonder years haven't announced a UK headline tour yet? Surely they can't just be supporting enter shikari?

I always assumed that they'd announce one not long after they've finished supporting Shikari

On 19/02/2016 at 2:04 PM, thewayiam said:

R&L Exclusive then own tour I bet. With regards to that tour and clashing, TKB being at Glasto now is great.

I'll assume that if they're an exclusive it will be more by accident as in the fact that no other festival will book them.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a rough guess. I've no idea how likely this will be

Panic! At the Disco
Mallory Knox
Mayday Parade
The Starting Line
Set Your Goals
Moose Blood

Of Mice & Men
Issues
Memphis May Fire
We Came As Romans
Miss May I
The Word Alive
Chunk! NO Captain Chunk

New Found Glory
Yellowcard
The Story So Far
Four Year Strong
Real Friends
Hit The Lights
Roam

The King Blues
Zebrahead
Capdown
Catch Twenty Two
Gnarwolves

Every Time I Die
Cancer Bats
Northlane
The Amity Affliction
Norma Jean
Hactivist

Shikari Sound System

Hoping New Found Glory are on main personally but looks about right but thinking both NFG and Of Mice & Men could be main stage acts. Thinking Yellowcard may headline a stage too with them playing Ocean in full. Do we think they'll be just smaller bands added to the bill now or some surprises? As there were over 50 bands last year and going by that there's still going to be another 20

On 24/02/2016 at 5:45 PM, huntyyy said:

At a rough guess. I've no idea how likely this will be

Panic! At the Disco
Mallory Knox
Mayday Parade
The Starting Line
Set Your Goals
Moose Blood

Of Mice & Men
Issues
Memphis May Fire
We Came As Romans
Miss May I
The Word Alive
Chunk! NO Captain Chunk

New Found Glory
Yellowcard
The Story So Far
Four Year Strong
Real Friends
Hit The Lights
Roam

The King Blues
Zebrahead
Capdown
Catch Twenty Two
Gnarwolves

Every Time I Die
Cancer Bats
Northlane
The Amity Affliction
Norma Jean
Hactivist

Shikari Sound System

I'd probably see ROAM, SYG, FYS, TSSF, Yellow Card/Zebrahead and NFG/TKB. Set time dependant I'd probably watch WCAR over TSSF. 

7 hours ago, theshapeofpunktocome123 said:

the hotelier touring may, hope they get added on ...

was expecting them last year !

Don't think they'll play. Touring the UK a few weeks before Slam Dunk and doing dates nearby the sites themselves. Just go and see them do their own headline sets with Into It. Over It (should be awesome)

40 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

When do we usually get stage splits?

I think it was about a month before last year so still a bit of time and probably another 2 announcements I'd say, not sure how big the bands will be we get but architects were in the last announcement last year if that's anything to go by

52 minutes ago, foolee said:

I think it was about a month before last year so still a bit of time and probably another 2 announcements I'd say, not sure how big the bands will be we get but architects were in the last announcement last year if that's anything to go by

I remember reading that there are only 4 more acts left to announce so imagine there will only be one more announcement. Reckon one of them them could be a decent size one but I don't know why they wouldn't have been announced yet

6 hours ago, justanothername said:

I remember reading that there are only 4 more acts left to announce so imagine there will only be one more announcement. Reckon one of them them could be a decent size one but I don't know why they wouldn't have been announced yet

I would have have thought there'd be more than that because there are only 32 acts announced and last year there were over 50