Elton John - "I have never been asked to play Glastonbury"

StLewi

Yog, old bean, we need to spend a weekend compiling all your posts, in an editorial manner, into some sort of diary format in order to educate others, young or old.

And not get completely fucko'd in the process of doing so.

Hello Woffy

I feel that one can be very creative when completely fucked. The flip side is that it isn't always universally acknowledged. lol

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's been mentioned, however just got round to watching tfi Friday and obv we know Coldplay was on. We know they have slipped up on radio one and its seems they will play 2016 however I find it odd Chris got them to play an elton song on the piano?? Am I reading too much into it? (Just a thought, please don't shoot me lol)

Don't know if it's been mentioned, however just got round to watching tfi Friday and obv we know Coldplay was on. We know they have slipped up on radio one and its seems they will play 2016 however I find it odd Chris got them to play an elton song on the piano?? Am I reading too much into it? (Just a thought, please don't shoot me lol)

Elton was booked to appear on TFI but had to drop out due to illness. Probably just cos of that.

Keep all that you hate in mind.

Do it now.

All the shitty music you despise.

Got it?

Now, let it EXPLODE!!!!

Better?

Now place center of your mind,

All that you love............................................................................................

I am Magnanimous by nature

So I will give credit where due.

He overcame baldness by tying string to his hair

We need to set up a register (a 'Reg'ister,  if you will) of Glastonbury performers with more hair now than they had a few years back, because Elton's no guiltier of this than Chris Martin is.