T Minus and Counting 2016

whisty

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That was a fluke as I only noticed the relevance of the train after actually posting it. When I did realise it though I knew that I was on to a winner! :)

Great posts today. I have to admit missing the Train & retracing steps to upvote although I'm not sure you deserve one :). Maybe Pear Cider should get it instead, two cheapo smilies instead. :)  :)

Oh and Carlos, that's a sci fi pic of a future Leeds City Center. 

Edited by whisty

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whisty's last pic with the steam engine made me whistful for C&A.  How I miss that shop.  Had a recent holiday at Prague where they have six C&As in the city.  Stocked up with fun shirts and jumpers.

4 hours ago, JanieM28 said:

Blimey! I think I might be getting the hang of this thread? Hope you don't mind.

New poster yeh :)

31 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I'm a bit confused, shouldn't it be 39?

Won't be in an hour according to the link below & have to account for those arriving Tuesday anyway.  :)http://www.twowheels.force9.co.uk/glasto%202016%20countdown.htm

Cover.jpg

engineers-with-historic-steam-locomotive

4 minutes ago, whisty said:

Won't be in an hour according to the link below & have to account for those arriving Tuesday anyway.  :)http://www.twowheels.force9.co.uk/glasto%202016%20countdown.htm

I guess by that link officially it will read no days on the 21st although my OCD screams that the gates won't open for another day and still 1 more sleep! :)

No matter, have one of these...

image.jpg

25 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I guess by that link officially it will read no days on the 21st although my OCD screams that the gates won't open for another day and still 1 more sleep! :)

Every year somebody says it, whose wrong, who knows, it's not many days left anyway :)

24 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

88?

Colour Blind?

reverse_color_blindness_test.gif

Edited by whisty

3 minutes ago, mandb said:

The other half and the kids are out on a bike ride so thought Id have a few mins to myself. Checked out this thread and for a few mins had no idea what was going on then I got it...... Can't wait x

keep-calm-and-38-semanas-de-embarazo-1.jpg

Welcome to the madness mandb. That's it, you've made the fatal error of dipping your toe in the countdown pond; you'll spend the rest of the day now thinking what to post for No. 37 tomorrow:)

15 minutes ago, oneeye said:

Welcome to the madness mandb. That's it, you've made the fatal error of dipping your toe in the countdown pond; you'll spend the rest of the day now thinking what to post for No. 37 tomorrow:)

I'll be looking for girlie ones :wub:. Too many trains for my liking :D

Edited by mandb
Another comment