It's Election Day

Martin Ashford

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll exercise my democratic right on the way home from work. Worrying I still have no idea who to vote for.

Have too much of a conscience to vote Tory, not enough of one to vote Green, the thought of Milliband as PM terrifies me, was betrayed by the Lib Dems last time and cannot vote UKIP as I'm not a complete c##t!

Smeering faeces on the ballot paper seems a good idea at the moment.

Labour is the only choice for me. Where I'm from most people aren't privileged enough to be able to risk a Tory government getting back in. And as I would like the option of being able to afford to have a child in the next five years I'm really concerned about their plan to cut maternity pay.

In an ideal world I would vote Green, but the risk of another 5 years of Cameron is too great.

Voting is great. Seriously :) It's not a perfect world and our system can be frustrating, but it is our one chance to have some sort of influence. Grab it and enjoy I say.

And it'll be Labour for me today. Anyone who can upset the owners of the Telegraph, Sun, Times, Express and Mail by standing up to them as much as Miliband has done is the type of guy I want in charge.

Edited by marktea