Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Mark_safc said:

This is for coach tickets by the way, not GA tickets. The 'add registrations' link for GA tickets has been removed.

oh yeah of course, durrr heat of the moment excitement got to me. 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

how do you save it? 

When you've filled out the form. Click the autofill button and it will give you the option to save it.

http://www.tohodo.com/autofill/help-chrome.html

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

Which autofill extension are you using?

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill/nlmmgnhgdeffjkdckmikfpnddkbbfkkk?hl=en  

16 minutes ago, Cieran said:

It's just strange how this year it sold out in less than a minute and last year it was 14?

Just look at the number of posts this year compared to last. less than 100 pages last year,more than 250 this year

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Ok so if (sob) there really are no more resales what on earth is the point of adding and removing these links like they have been doing all week? 

My question too. Maybe it's just automated junk.

Ok so if (sob) there really are no more resales what on earth is the point of adding and removing these links like they have been doing all week? 

Welllllllll I think they are gearing up for a coach resale. Not that that's any good for those who only want admission...

That's my thinking exactly. I'd have guessed the page wouldn't even be tampered with again until the odd ticket became available, and with no tweet from Emily or See there might still be hope

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

oh yeah of course, durrr heat of the moment excitement got to me. 

glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016/worthy-farm/900001/

There is the previous link that worked yesterday. It currently redirects to the 'extras' page. Keep trying it throughout today and if it loads up pre-fill it.

2 minutes ago, tjamest said:

Just look at the number of posts this year compared to last. less than 100 pages last year,more than 250 this year

Yeah true, more people are trying this year. 14x more people you reckon? I don't think so, surely?!

1 minute ago, StevieGed said:

That's my thinking exactly. I'd have guessed the page wouldn't even be tampered with again until the odd ticket became available, and with no tweet from Emily or See there might still be hope

There are definitely more tickets to be sold. There is no way someone at See tickets is going to sit testing coach pages just for the sake of it.

I think we can ignore these coach changes. It's clearly some sort of admin work, maybe as Neil suggested earlier as part of coach refunds. They keep happening around the same times which feels like a scheduled piece of work.

It's changes to  http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/  we need to monitor. When then that changes, then we're on. The tour page was not used for the resale yesterday

The page that keeps changing (TOUR) that we keep discussing, did NOT have a link on when the tickets actually went on sale yesterday. Even though they made changes to it all week in the run up to the sale.

The ONLY page that changed was the EXTRAS page, which had minimal changes on all the preceding week. Also, as the official GLASTO site tells you to use the EXTRAS page to get tickets I assume they have to use that page.

If and when tickets go on sale, the EXTRAS page will probably be the one that you need to start from.

1 minute ago, Keithy said:

I think we can ignore these coach changes. It's clearly some sort of admin work, maybe as Neil suggested earlier as part of coach refunds. They keep happening around the same times which feels like a scheduled piece of work.

It's changes to  http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/  we need to monitor. When then that changes, then we're on. The tour page was not used for the resale yesterday

The page that keeps changing (TOUR) that we keep discussing, did NOT have a link on when the tickets actually went on sale yesterday. Even though they made changes to it all week in the run up to the sale.

The ONLY page that changed was the EXTRAS page, which had minimal changes on all the preceding week. Also, as the official GLASTO site tells you to use the EXTRAS page to get tickets I assume they have to use that page.

If and when tickets go on sale, the EXTRAS page will probably be the one that you need to start from.

Yep, exactly the reason why I've removed that page from my checkpage monitoring. 

Can't argue with your logic mate