Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Yeah it was kinda sad reading back lasts years attempts and seeing peoples hope fade.. and now we're in the same boat!

I don't feel as sad as yesterday though as my boyfriend told me that he was looking forward to Boomtown now after I tried to cheer him up by playing some music from their line-up :)

Just now, Abijones said:

Have there been further page changes today? I haven't had any more email alerts from sibley, and that system was totally on the ball yesterday

there's been a few alerts for the 'tour' page.

The fact that they're still messing with pages suggests there's more tickets to come - but that's not a guarantee. I don't know either way.

5 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

There's no pattern! Last year there was just the one, before that there have been multiple. 

True that.  Last year was the only year that it was tweeted beforehand (as far as I'm aware), therefore not so secret. Previous to this they were more secret Flash sales.  I'm hoping that they are going back to this format.

I have messaged my niece of sorts who lives in Glastonbury, she told me her and her mum never pay to go so I have asked her in a last ditch attempt if there is anything they can do! Also my other cousins partners parents live right next door but don't go so they give there tickets to them and they get to go every bloody year!!!! I might message her later. You never know some locals might be up for selling!!! My Husband knows alot of people who do stage work there and my dad works for the bbc in management(not music) and he also know the guy who does Arcadia.  Some phone calls are going to be made this weekend as I am not giving up without a fight.

Anyone looking for a *proper* cannabis vaporiser should check out the Grasshopper. www.grasshoppervape.com - ive got mine on pre order and from the reviews it's looking like the best thing on the market in terms of a proper porrtable vape.

Most of the cheap 'pen' type vapes suck. If not the grasshopper then check out the PAX 2, the Crafty or The mighty

Tried E-juices before and they are rubbish (PG/VG mixes) for a daily smoker... 

Realise these aren't cheap, but you really do get what you pay for :)

Edited by GoonerRob
spelling

1 minute ago, GoonerRob said:

Anyone looking for a *proper* cannabis vaporiser should check out the Grasshopper. www.grasshoppervape.com - ive got mine on pre order and from the reviews it's looking like the best thing on the market in terms of a proper porrtable vape.

Most of the cheap 'pen' type vapes suck. If not the grasshopper then check out the PAX 2, the Crafty or The mighty

Tried E-juices before and they are rubbish (PG/VG mixes) for a daily smoker... 

Realise these aren't cheap, but you really go get what you pay for :)

I've given up with dry vapes, but have one of snoop's jobbies which works very well.

As a much cheaper alternative, these work great tho get clogged pretty easily....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Yocan-94F-Dry-Herb-Vaporizer/dp/B00JITKCP2

If anyone is interested in *possible* love the farm steward opportunity, let me know ASAP. 

You have to 100% commit to your shifts though as it's free and you get car park. The shifts are 2 x 8pm to 5am Wednesday to Sunday and 1 x 8pm to 1am 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

If anyone is interested in *possible* love the farm steward opportunity, let me know ASAP. 

You have to 100% commit to your shifts though as it's free and you get car park. The shifts are 2 x 8pm to 5am Wednesday to Sunday and 1 x 8pm to 1am 

Yes yes please

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, theDandy said:

Glastonbury have just tweeted about the EU referendum, no mention of anything more being sold out or any secret sales happening? Good sign?

Sort of no sign really. They wouldn't tweet about another resale anyway (they might tweet while a resale is taking place but seems unlikely this year). The fact there is still no announcement that absolutely no tickets are left is a small hope. 

6 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

I am, if this is still open?

17 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I have messaged my niece of sorts who lives in Glastonbury, she told me her and her mum never pay to go so I have asked her in a last ditch attempt if there is anything they can do! Also my other cousins partners parents live right next door but don't go so they give there tickets to them and they get to go every bloody year!!!! I might message her later. You never know some locals might be up for selling!!! My Husband knows alot of people who do stage work there and my dad works for the bbc in management(not music) and he also know the guy who does Arcadia.  Some phone calls are going to be made this weekend as I am not giving up without a fight.

17 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

Well said. I hope you get lucky!

31 minutes ago, billum said:

You can't really do that right now, as the page is not available. If this page comes up again, you can fill in your details (even though it most likely won't go through to sales) and then autofill will help you out in the real thing

glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2016-ticket-coach/worthy-farm-pilton-somerset/910002

so this is the page we need to be on, Billum?

1 minute ago, Katir said:

Okay shall we have a vote who thinks there will be more flash sales. How shall we do it on here?

unlikely. I think this years returns have been minimal given the speed that they went yesterday. Only theory I have is that there are some kept back to re-balance coaches to ensure they all go down to glasto full.