Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, rachelhop said:

I also know another mum friend and she can always go for free her husband runs a theatre company but the don't always play there.  I asked her in October and she said she can always go but can't get me tickets.  She annoyingly said she wasn't sure if she would though.

I know some people like that. They get easy access or go for free yet don't seem to appreciate it.  

Just now, bowen747 said:

I know some people like that. They get easy access or go for free yet don't seem to appreciate it.  

You don't know what you got 'til it's gone, pave paradise, put up a parking lot...

(or hold the festival in wildlife park one year?)

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

a protest about what? that they've sold out of all the tickets that they're allowed to sell? :blink:

That we want to go,need to be there after not winning the Glastonbury lottery. Will do ANYHTING to get in! 

2 minutes ago, Katir said:

Total change of thought. It's going to sound like madness but....Why don't we do a peaceful protest or revolt and try to get media attention? Or if someone is creative on her write a song or something creative and get it out there? That's the kind of thing M and E would respond to!

I think doing this would earn you nothing more than abject mockery.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

So alerts happened yesterday 10.28am, 10.34am, 10.40am     1.50pm, 14.09pm, 14.24pm,      (just before sale) 3.47pm, 3.53pm...... let's not give up hope just yet.

We have had morning fiddles around the same time today.. let's hope it follows a simlar-ish pattern this afternoon. 

Edited by El R Davy
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Katir said:

Total change of thought. It's going to sound like madness but....Why don't we do a peaceful protest or revolt and try to get media attention? Or if someone is creative on her write a song or something creative and get it out there? That's the kind of thing M and E would respond to!

gxuM60O.gif?noredirect

• Upvote 4

Just now, AbsolutelyNo said:

I think doing this would earn you nothing more than abject mockery.

Quite possibly ha ha. There is always room for more ticket sales, it's just how they are distributed. I'm trying to stay positive.

58 minutes ago, Donkeyradish said:

If anyone is interested in *possible* love the farm steward opportunity, let me know ASAP. 

You have to 100% commit to your shifts though as it's free and you get car park. The shifts are 2 x 8pm to 5am Wednesday to Sunday and 1 x 8pm to 1am 

Yes please! My boyfriend may too

6 minutes ago, Lala1978 said:

Right, I'm off for a shower....

5 minutes ago, billum said:

We'll yell up the stairs if anything happens

5 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Why dont you just use wet wipes

Thanks guys, I'm back, phew...... quickest shower ever!

5 minutes ago, Katir said:

That we want to go,need to be there after not winning the Glastonbury lottery. Will do ANYHTING to get in! 

If you meant anything, you just need to find another 24 people prepared to chip in 500 quid each and you can take over a well established festival enterprise :) 

1 hour ago, Donkeyradish said:

If anyone is interested in *possible* love the farm steward opportunity, let me know ASAP. 

You have to 100% commit to your shifts though as it's free and you get car park. The shifts are 2 x 8pm to 5am Wednesday to Sunday and 1 x 8pm to 1am 

ME please! I am a very good steward 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On an interesting note for future Glastonbury sales. Two different sets of friends were very successful last year in October. One was in Spain and got through straight away. The other was in Amsterdam and managed to get through twice, successfully. They were both UK residents too, on holiday at the time. I tried a VPN in the resales, didn't bring me much luck. I think I will get my self to Amsterdam this year for GA in October.

Edited by El R Davy

Hi all,

Have been trying and failing past few days to get some tickets for friends who missed out. Was very close yesterday, but even with various alerts and constant checking didn't get further than putting in details page.

Having managed to get a secret resale ticket in 2013 I was very hopeful, but alas...

Coming back to question will there be more tickets on? I would like to think  yes. If only, not to let coaches travel up there with empty seats. (how environmentally unfriendly would that be?)

Anyway, again a day in the office where nothing gets done..

2 minutes ago, El R Davy said:

On an interesting note for future Glastonbury sales. Two different sets of friends were very successful last year in October. One was in Spain and got through straight away. The other was in Amsterdam and managed to get through twice, successfully. They were both UK residents too, on holiday at the time. I tried a VPN in the resales, didn't bring me much luck. I think I will get my self to Amsterdam this year for GA in October.

Not the main sale, but I was in Prague for the resale in April using both wifi and data. No luck.