Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, billum said:

Didn't seem to be anything significant, so I'd just take it to mean there are people in work at SEE today!

Surprised they're not all signed off with stress after the amount of grief they got yesterday over Twitter.

1 hour ago, Travis Tee said:

Still pissed off that this chat was shared on Facebook though

Morning...  I'm just catching up. I don't think that actually would have affected things much in the grand scheme of things. Ever since the resales the secret resales have been getting pretty much daily mentions on facebook by various people. The curious would have done their research and with the speed things sold out, only the dedicated would have got tickets. No one being spoon fed links would have gotten through quick enough - even people relying on the whatsapp groups failed. 

Edited by Jolie23
Auto correct fail
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jolie23 said:

Morning...  I'm just catching up. I don't think that actually would have affected things much in the grand scheme of things. Ever since the resales the secret resales have been getting pretty much daily mentions on facebook by various people. The curious would have done their research and with the speed things sold out, only the dedicated would have got tickets. No one being spoon fed links would have gotten through which enough - even people relying on the whatsapp groups failed. 

I agree, any mention of it on facebook and an easy google search would have brought you here. I found this thread too late last year when trying to source tickets and I can't even remember what I was searching! Then when I failed this year I searched secret resale and this was one of the first hits you find.

Or less refunds. This years headliners are much more mainstream than they have been in previous years IMO.

Metallica, Kanye etc...all quite polarizing. Coldplay, Muse and Adele are about as middle of the road as you can get.

Edited by tabasco

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Or less refunds. This years headliners are much more mainstream than they have been in previous years IMO.

Not just that of course:-

1.  Look at the activity in this thread; the number of viewers and posters this week.

2.  Some of those headliners would prompt people to pay the entrance fee on their own, so there may be people registering and planning to attend this year who hadn't thought about it in the original sales and jumped on the resales.