Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

I also had the booking page prefilled and that worked when the 'buy tickets' button on the main page didn't.  I'm not sure that's open any more as I think the link now just goes to the main ticket page.  If it came back that would be a strong indication of an impending sale. 

I realise this will just give you more incentive to watch instead of relying on alerts!  The Guardian has some tickets up for grabs (sorry if I'm telling you what you already know)

Yeah I had a page pre-filled and also tried the main link but no joy unfortunately. Ah well.

I've entered the Guardian comp, but don't apologise for passing on info - all is welcome!!

So, I think that all us Warriors on this thread still plugging away in desperate hope should be given tickets in honour of our sheer bloody minded determination.  Who's with me?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Glasto said:

At least you had a cup of tea as a consolation prize! Yeah it was ridiculously fast. My mate got tickets and went straight back in for us but it was all over. I just got the tickets unavailable message right from the off. 

Got a flask by the side of me now :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, liambarton said:

Wasn't there a few changes that weren't noticeable before hand on thursday

I thought they were all noticeable changes such as coaches being added and removed repeatedly. If you read back to last year the same things were happening after the sale had happened. Minor activity but with no further resales unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Bravado said:

I was on seemingly within a second of the alert for the sale, still didn't get it. Very frustrating. 

Yeah that was me and just about sums up my entire experience of trying to get tickets this year. I literally could not have done more except be less picky about which coach to get on in the main sales. I would literally get on any coach now. Lesson learned for October!

• Upvote 1