Secret resales 2015

Terence99

sod it, lets be honest about it....

the guardian are clearly going to contact eFestivals soon to say that in actual fact they have a ticket for every member of eFestivals forums, also they will provide free transportation and a champagne reception for us all in Micheal's kitchen.

Obviously...

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, dan273 said:

the guardian are clearly going to contact eFestivals soon to say that in actual fact they have a ticket for every member of eFestivals forums, also they will provide free transportation and a champagne reception for us all in Micheal's kitchen.

Obviously...

The dream! There will be a wonderful spectacle of pigs flying over the festival too

1 minute ago, dan273 said:

Obviously...

Aaah but I don't like champagne. Maybe next time.

I'm reading this and wish I could help! I only squeezed in at the resale as I was lucky enough to get 16 people to try for us...

So in the event of another secret resale may I try and help someone on here?? If so, please DM me your reg no and postcode and I'll keep looking!

• Upvote 1

Right guys, I made a promise to myself and my friend I would help out until Monday afternoon. I'm getting kinda depressed when I should be looking forward to the festival. If I didn't have a ticket I would be here until the 22nd June, I wish you all the best of luck and I really really hope seetickets sorts you all out because you 100% deserve to be there. If not, there is always next year.

I'll still be about these forums but I'm going to avoid this thread. Best of luck! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Michaelgball said:

Right guys, I made a promise to myself and my friend I would help out until Monday afternoon. I'm getting kinda depressed when I should be looking forward to the festival. If I didn't have a ticket I would be here until the 22nd June, I wish you all the best of luck and I really really hope seetickets sorts you all out because you 100% deserve to be there. If not, there is always next year.

I'll still be about these forums but I'm going to avoid this thread. Best of luck! 

Enjoy the festival!

• Upvote 1