Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, AnniMB said:

Argue!  I've lost my Tour page.  Can someone post the link please? It's not in my history. BTW not getting Checkpage alerts

Tour link http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/Tour/Glastonbury-2016

Depends on what pages you have ticked to alert you on check page. I've only got Glastonbury.seetickets.com checked off and I never got an alert but maybe because it was so minor 

1 minute ago, Hickey17 said:

Does anyone have the link to add registrations ready to click buy please? If we are lucky to have another 

It's not showing anything.  I made the mistake of closing it last week after I didn't get through instead of back paging.

2 minutes ago, AnniMB said:

BTW not getting Checkpage alerts

that's because nothing changed to trigger an alert.

I've just looked back thru the logs, and while I might have missed spotting something, I couldn't seen even an instance when the server hadn't returned the page successfully and each time it was unchanged - so I can only assume those siblin alerts were caused by a gitch in his system somewhere.

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I've just looked back thru the logs, and while I might have missed spotting something, I couldn't seen even an instance when the server hadn't returned the page successfully and each time it was unchanged - so I can only assume those siblin alerts were caused by a gitch in his system somewhere.

Ta much.  And, thank you for your vigilance.  I wasn't quick enough last week but your alerts have been great all the same.

guys the only link you need to check is glastonbury.seetickets.com 

Its nice to see the tour page being updated but ultimately at the end of the day, if tickets do go on sale, it will be through glastonbury.seetickets.com 

I also wouldnt bother with the add registrations page

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

There are no changes, if there are you will get an alert. We had two this morning thats all

2 minutes ago, CTO said:

no checkpage changes for me?

It didn't alert, but also didn't spot any change to need it to alert.

And, as far as I'm aware (siblin might have changed things), my system is checking 12 times to his one check - so while it's possible there might have been a two second page change (and then changed back again) that coincided with his check but not mine, it's unlikely.

Right.  S'pose I better go back to digging the front garden while the sun shines!  I'm placing my laptop under a shady bush along with my phone in case of alerts.  Not giving up now - 3pm is looming!  Goos luck everybody.

Just now, AnniMB said:

Right.  S'pose I better go back to digging the front garden while the sun shines!  I'm placing my laptop under a shady bush along with my phone in case of alerts.  Not giving up now - 3pm is looming!  Goos luck everybody.

Goos luck to you too ;)

1 minute ago, ___S_o_m_a__ said:

Licks finger, sticks it in the air. 3 o'clock today looks likely.

I do hope not that is literally the only time today I'm out. How things have gone though I wouldn't be surprised