Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 hour ago, svphie said:

Well thats me officially out of the running. My boyfriend broke up with me today and i was going to go with him and his group.

I wish you all luck and honestly hope all your wishes come true! Now brb while i go cry

So sorry to hear.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Second-timer said:

IF *touches wood* the secret resale isn't taking place, then what are all these bloody pings about? :( 
Any technical whiz out there able to give a logical answer?

They're messing with my head!

Its possible they have reduced the load priority on the glastonbury ticket websites, and everyone who is refreshing is causing it to time out and go to the busy page

1 hour ago, svphie said:

Well thats me officially out of the running. My boyfriend broke up with me today and i was going to go with him and his group.

I wish you all luck and honestly hope all your wishes come true! Now brb while i go cry

Sorry to hear that :( Definitely don't let it get in the way though, if by magic I win/get a ticket I plan to go to camp solo as none of my friends are going. They're a lovely bunch supposedly! :P 

1 hour ago, svphie said:

Go on your own, you'll have loads of fun!

11 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Sorry to hear that :( Definitely don't let it get in the way though, if by magic I win/get a ticket I plan to go to camp solo as none of my friends are going. They're a lovely bunch supposedly! :P 

Glasto has the most wonderful people in the world.... that's why its my favourite place :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Careful Mo - mid week hangovers are the worst

Tell me about it, have taken it easier this week since, t'was a rude awakening trying to catch up on work missed whilst supposedly on holiday this week, throwing a potential resale into the mix tipped me over the edge - only had a couple of scoops tonight, earlier in the week it was half a bottle of drambuie, so hopefully will be bright as a button tomorrow

I have to say I'm now very tempted to go solo.

I had a few hours last year where I found myself flying solo but I soon made friends. I like to think that was down to me being a nice, handsome, funny and all round top bloke.

But it was probably more down to the fact I was so smashed I was just offering random people free beers! 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

, earlier in the week it was half a bottle of drambuie, so hopefully will be bright as a button tomorrow

Only time I've drunk drambuie I was sick in my mums sink. She even commented the next morning on how shiny it came up post chunder! 

I might have to start muting half my twitter - loads of stuff I follow is Glastonbury-related and as much as I like to see the excitement and site build in the weeks before, it's making me feel miserable now knowing I won't be there.

First I've missed since I started going in 2004 :(

3 minutes ago, General Lee said:

I might have to start muting half my twitter - loads of stuff I follow is Glastonbury-related and as much as I like to see the excitement and site build in the weeks before, it's making me feel miserable now knowing I won't be there.

First I've missed since I started going in 2004 :(

I've actually unfollowed all the Glastonbury related stuff on twitter for that very same reason. It was starting to get to me... and I've only been to one Glasto!

Edited by andyb66

3 hours ago, svphie said:

You shouldn't have to miss out! Plus Glasto would be the perfect remedy. 

Well after the announcement yesterday and then the page where you could input reg numbers vanishing I feel it was al or nothing then.

With tickets looking like they have all been printed I am starting to fear for my mate now.

He doesn't work and I work from home so we will be hovering around here until the week of the festival and I will most probably bang another fiver on my check page when it runs out on the 4th June.

A sucker for punishment but you gotta keep on trying.

1 hour ago, p.pete said:

For the love of god - make the pinging stop! Obviously I want the pings - I just want an end product, they've been going all evening

Yeah, it's been going crazy. Do we already know what's going on? I was planning to go sporting tomorrow morning, but i might just wanna skip that with all the action on the see server

4 hours ago, svphie said:

Wow that's sad news. Keep posting svphie, your optimism and cheerfulness has made me smile loads of times.

im sure Glastonbury seems a long way away now - but you should consider the Camp Solo option. 

when we've all got tickets and have the Secret Sales thread meet up - you can buy everyone a cider

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

Just us hardcore on then at 11pm?

Always the case buddy! I'm on my usual night shift and catching up on the late afternoon posts here. Hang on in there for a few more days people. Still time to get those magic tickets and the first EE draw is just 11 hours away!:)

ps. Resale tomorrow!

• Upvote 1