Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I have been silent on here for a few days, but following. A bit wee cunfuddled by all the negativity. We're still bang right in the expected time frame of the resale, so it's all to play for!  Once that periods elapsed, then fair enough start to worry, but no reason to be all doom and gloom. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, boredawn said:

I have been silent on here for a few days, but following. A bit wee cunfuddled by all the negativity. We're still bang right in the expected time frame of the resale, so it's all to play for!  Once that periods elapsed, then fair enough start to worry, but no reason to be all doom and gloom. 

Yep, I can add nothing more to add to this wisdom!

5 minutes ago, mrbuz84 said:

i think i first got 1 in here 2013,think siblin said he first got one in 2011

Just checking over old threads and a few people have said there was no 2011 sale including Neil who said in 2012

"As I say, there were unannounced resales prior to the 2010 festival.

There were no unannounced resales for the 2011 festival."

5 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

Just checking over old threads and a few people have said there was no 2011 sale including Neil who said in 2012

"no unannounced resales" like the one we are waiting for now. what makes you bring up 2011 like?

Edited by mrbuz84

1 minute ago, Bluebella said:

Mkay, thanks. We'll bare it in mind.

Just now, mrbuz84 said:

"no announced resales" like the one we are waiting for now. what makes you bring up 2011 like?

UNannounced. I was responding to a post that was saying there has always been secret resales when there wasn't one in 2011 according to this :

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/171755-when-are-the-secret-resales-help/

For the record, I believe there will be a sale this year.

2 minutes ago, Bluebella said:

UNannounced. I was responding to a post that was saying there has always been secret resales when there wasn't one in 2011 according to this :

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/171755-when-are-the-secret-resales-help/

For the record, I believe there will be a sale this year.

That may have been the year they actually announced the "secret" resale ( I do remember one year where there was an official announcement that a small amount of refunded tickets would be sold, and May 17th rings a bell)...could be wrong, but definitely remember an official second re-sale once before. For the record, they use the 'will be absorbed back into the festival" line every year...