Pyramid subs

Matt42

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Taylor Swift is headline or no? Reckon she won't bother if she's doing Big Weekend and Hyde Park.

Will be

Foo Fighters

Faithless

Florence and the Machine

Ben Howard

Coldplay

Noel Gallagher

Ben Howard subbing's an interesting one actually, I'd been thinking that he would sub the other stage under a dance headliner similar to Paolo Nutini last year, but given he's playing arenas they could probably get away with him subbing.

I could see Drake subbing Coldplay, not sure how he would be received

That would be a really big coup if Glastonbury could get an artist as big as Drake to sub, Foos/Coldplay/Flo smells a bit like barrel scraping to me, but with Drake bolstering the undercard, it would look a lot stronger.

Paolo would be fantastic, I reckon he's the most underrated British artist around...

To be honest, I don't think he'l be back after playing last year - reckon he'l headline on the next album though since Caustic Love was massive last year.

I had the misfortune of having to watch him at V last year.

I just hope Mozza does not clash with Hot Chip.

I don't dislike Paolo Nutini and I think Caustic Love was a good return, but I wouldn't say he's underrated, he's rated pretty massively highly, and higher he would be headlining festival bills all over the shop, and he's not quite that good

Edited by Mezhyp1