Better Call Saul

TheJackson

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the reason it was not block released on Netflix? Is it on TV in the US as well or something?

It's on AMC in the US. People are spoilt now by by watching a whole season/series in a few days to think it's the norm, back in my day we would cram around a black and white telly whilst playing with the bunny ears to get a decent reception once a week and we couldn't even pause it for a toliet break!!!

It's on AMC in the US. People are spoilt now by by watching a whole season/series in a few days to think it's the norm, back in my day we would cram around a black and white telly whilst playing with the bunny ears to get a decent reception once a week and we couldn't even pause it for a toliet break!!!

Ah right. Makes sense. I just thought that it was a Netfix thing as it has been advertised as a Netflix original series which it obviously is not............

really enjoyed his brothers little bit, seeing through the eyes of his mental illness. shaping up very well this show!

that bit was great and even made me laugh when it cut to the neighbour watching him.

When we were in his head i could feel his pain and anxiety then it cut to his neighbour and it seemed so silly. It made me think of how we can't know what somebody is going through unless we have experienced it ourselves.

that bit was great and even made me laugh when it cut to the neighbour watching him.

When we were in his head i could feel his pain and anxiety then it cut to his neighbour and it seemed so silly. It made me think of how we can't know what somebody is going through unless we have experienced it ourselves.

yeah it was a great way of portraying it i thought - so much going on in his head, but so little going on in reality

I still really enjoyed it, despite it being slower. The bit where the doc exposed his brother's illness as being mental, rather than physical was very well played out, I thought.

Am I the only person who didn't realise that Saul Goodman was a pun until last week?

Am I the only person who didn't realise that Saul Goodman was a pun until last week?

Yeah I had not noticed it either until pointed out last week.

This week was a lot slower and the last 10 mins or so felt like a director indulging. Its the sort of episode that one most likely will never refer to when discussing the series when over.