TheJackson

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I love it when Jonathan Banks gets screen time. 

Crazy 8 this week as well.

Yep Mike's bits are definitely the highlights. Love when he gets his own elongated storylines. Just rewatched the latest ep and totally didn't notice that was Crazy 8 to begin with. The little nods to BB never fail to make me smile

No still watching. Still enjoying.

Saul being comfortable in sleeping in the crappy bed in the dodgy office was a great metaphor too I felt

The Mike "big balls" Ehrmantraut story really grabs me. I find myself really perking up when it cuts to that. Really interesting as we know all the players and where they are heading but the how they get there is so intriguing.

How Kim's story continues to evolve and ends is of real interest to me too considering she is not to be seen in BB.

I do like the whole "Titanic Movie" feel to it all. You know the ending (to a large degree) but you are still kinda hoping it can be avoided, but yet really interested how it actually gets there

51 minutes ago, ThomThomDrum said:

No still watching. Still enjoying.

Saul being comfortable in sleeping in the crappy bed in the dodgy office was a great metaphor too I felt

The Mike "big balls" Ehrmantraut story really grabs me. I find myself really perking up when it cuts to that. Really interesting as we know all the players and where they are heading but the how they get there is so intriguing.

How Kim's story continues to evolve and ends is of real interest to me too considering she is not to be seen in BB.

I do like the whole "Titanic Movie" feel to it all. You know the ending (to a large degree) but you are still kinda hoping it can be avoided, but yet really interested how it actually gets there

As I've stated previously, Jonathan Bank's Mike is probably my favourite character of the franchise. Love it when he's on screen.

Yeah the crappy bed part goes hand in hand with the cup not fitting.

• 3 weeks later...

Gus showing up and being involved on a regular basis has to have a high chance of happening if its not inevitable. Walter on the other hand may be a fleeting Easter Egg type moment. In fact the chances of Jessie showing up at some point with something "significant" to say is a lot greater than anything Walter may be able to offer

6 hours ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Gus showing up and being involved on a regular basis has to have a high chance of happening if its not inevitable. Walter on the other hand may be a fleeting Easter Egg type moment. In fact the chances of Jessie showing up at some point with something "significant" to say is a lot greater than anything Walter may be able to offer

Can definitely see Gus showing up at the end of a series as a kind of 'dun dun dunnnn' moment and being a significant character in the next as Mike starts working for him. Reckon Jesse will definitely show up at some point, but it'd be much harder to shoehorn Walt in as he obviously had nothing to do with any of these people before BB started 

• 11 months later...