Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, truthpigeon said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers/ Tame Impala/ Imagine Dragons/ Chvrches/ Slaves

Foals/ Disclosure (co-headline)/ Two Door Cinema Club/ The Courteeners/ Eagles of Death Metal

Biffy Clyro/ Fall Out Boy (co-headline), Weezer/ Wolf Alice/ Hacktivist

Bloc Party/ The 1975 and Frank Turner as R1/NME headliners (with Jack U before The 1975)

Think this is what we'll get.

Imagine dragons are 100% a sub.

2 hours ago, truthpigeon said:

Foals/ Disclosure (co-headline)/ Two Door Cinema Club/ The Courteeners/ Eagles of Death Metal

Bloc Party/ The 1975 and Frank Turner as R1/NME headliners (with Jack U before The 1975)

Haha Weezer below Biffy/FOB is great, but it's probably TDCC. Jack U, Frank Turner and Bloc Party with a dance closer for NME tops. The only way I see that different is if TLSP aren't there or Courteeners are one further down to allow Frank to play main and then I only see The Vaccines in the NME spot anyway.

6 hours ago, truthpigeon said:

The mixture of slashes, commas and 'and's in here is disgusting.

Imagine Dragons will defo sub, The 1975 will defo play main stage (I agree below Foals/Disclosure), Jack Ü will headline NME.

Fri
Main: Red Hot Chili Peppers > Imagine Dragons > CHVRCHES > A$AP Rocky > Slaves > Good Charlotte > Zebrahead > Arcane Roots
NME: Jack U  > Two Door Cinema Club > Kodaline > Wolf Alice > Fetty Wap

Sat
Main: Disclosure > FOALS > Courteeners > Last Shadow Puppets > Eagles of Death Metal > Twenty One Pilots > Swim Deep > DIIV > Great Cynics
NME: Enter Shikari > Boy Better Know > Editors > Savages > Hinds

Sun
Main: Biffy Clyro > Fall Out Boy > The 1975 > Frank Turner & TSS > Parkway Drive > Crossfaith > Marmozets > Rat Boy >  Milk Teeth
NME: Bloc Party > Crystal Castles > Brand New > The Internet > The Strypes

Edited by deadpheasant
foramatting

39 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Fri
Main: Red Hot Chili Peppers > Imagine Dragons > CHVRCHES > A$AP Rocky > Slaves > Good Charlotte > Zebrahead > Arcane Roots
NME: Jack U  > Two Door Cinema Club > Kodaline > Wolf Alice > Fetty Wap

Sat
Main: Disclosure > FOALS > Courteeners > Last Shadow Puppets > Eagles of Death Metal > Twenty One Pilots > Swim Deep > DIIV > Great Cynics
NME: Enter Shikari > Boy Better Know > Editors > Savages > Hinds

Sun
Main: Biffy Clyro > Fall Out Boy > The 1975 > Frank Turner & TSS > Parkway Drive > Crossfaith > Marmozets > Rat Boy >  Milk Teeth
NME: Bloc Party > Crystal Castles > Brand New > The Internet > The Strypes

foals ahead of disclosure and The last shadow puppets definitely above courteeners (not that i have something against courteeners)

1 hour ago, DirtyChorizo said:

foals ahead of disclosure and The last shadow puppets definitely above courteeners (not that i have something against courteeners)

Well its going to be both isn't it, as they're both headlining. Didn't know where to place LSP couldn't fit them anywhere else, wanted to put them 3rd but didn't know who to swap.

3 minutes ago, deadpheasant said:

Well its going to be both isn't it, as they're both headlining. Didn't know where to place LSP couldn't fit them anywhere else, wanted to put them 3rd but didn't know who to swap.

what i mean is i think foals will close and disclosure will play before them.

Edited by DirtyChorizo

11 minutes ago, peruvianjoco said:

He'd Sub wouldn't he? 

Who else will be subbing as well as The 1975, and Imagine Dragons?

Depends how his new material goes down. If it's as popular as his last few albums then he'll probably be a co-headliner, obviously not this year, but potentially in the future. The subs this year is a bit confusing because of the whole co-headlining scenario, but I think it'll go something like this:

Red Hot Chili Peppers / Imagine Dragons / Two Door Cinema Club

Foals / Disclosure / The 1975 / CHVRCHES

Biffy Clyro / Fall Out Boy / The Last Shadow Puppets / The Courteeners 

If Biffy Clyro and Fall Out Boy are co-headlining, then why would Biffy take something of a step down by essentially subbing one of the two festivals, when they're beyond headliner status at this stage? Also, are Fall Out Boy really headliner sized?

I find the idea of a Biffy and FOB double header realistic, but it will definitely be Biffy as the headliner and FOB as the sub, at both sites.

5 minutes ago, peruvianjoco said:

I always seem to squeeze little bits of info out of you neil ;)

I assume one of those are headlining NME then, 1975?

Ooo that's interesting if one of them isn't subbing. The 1975 was absolutely rammed in 2014 with just the one album, Imagine Dragons to headline NME?