Pukkelpop 2015

SoLoCo

If Werchter has Mumford signed, I don't understand why they haven't announced it yet... I've read in Werchter topyc that the ticket selling are't working as good as last years, so maybe they are looking for a last headliner stronger than Mumford.

So imo, M&S chances for PKP have increased again after not being in the last Werchter announcement last friday.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Werchter has Mumford signed, I don't understand why they haven't announced it yet... I've read in Werchter topyc that the ticket selling are't working as good as last years, so maybe they are looking for a last headliner stronger than Mumford.

So imo, M&S chances for PKP have increased again after not being in the last Werchter announcement last friday.

I'm guessing it's possibly Coldplay they've booked and not M&S and they're waiting for the Glastonbury announcement before they go public.

Skrillex announced for a UK festival during the weekend after Pukkelpop.

So: Mumford, Offspring, Linkin Park, Skrillex, Beck, Ellie Gouldging, Garrix, Major Lazer and Libertines are becoming the options for the top of the bill so far...

Lucky I've not booked my flights yet. That would be a horrid line Up

how come?

It's like the stereotypical Tomorrowland headliner, which gets associated with all the stereotypes surrounding TML and its crowd. Same reason why Werchter/Pukkelpop have never tried to book David Guetta/Avicii/... as main stage closers. With all those other big dance acts around I think you can immediatly discard Garrix.

It's like the stereotypical Tomorrowland headliner, which gets associated with all the stereotypes surrounding TML and its crowd. Same reason why Werchter/Pukkelpop have never tried to book David Guetta/Avicii/... as main stage closers. With all those other big dance acts around I think you can immediatly discard Garrix.

I think/hope you're right but the fact they booked Calvin Harris last year doesn't exactly fill me with complete confidence. I get that Harris has a more 'pop' appeal with all the singalong anthems he has under his belt but him being on the bill was sailing too close to the wind as far as I'm concerned.

I imagine it's what Pukkelpop would look like if their target audience was 16 year olds.

Don't you think that PKP'14 main stage names were not chosen for a 16 years old audience? Editors, Outkast, Macklemore, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dog, Ed Sheeran, The National and QOTSA. Plus acts like American Authors, Deaf Havana, Tinie Tempah, Jake Bugg, John Newman, You Me At Six...

Edited by johnybegood

Don't you think that PKP'14 main stage names were not chosen for a 16 years old audience? Editors, Outkast, Macklemore, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dog, Ed Sheeran, The National and QOTSA. Plus acts like American Authors, Deaf Havana, Tinie Tempah, Jake Bugg, John Newman, You Me At Six...

Thankfully PKP is about much more than the Main Stage.

Not the most appealing announcement I've ever seen from R&L, although that's only about half the line up. Pretty confident we'll get Everything Everything, Jamie T, Django Django, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Bastille and Peace, plus The Wombats as they always seem to play.