Pukkelpop 2015

SoLoCo

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the 4 PP stalwarts I look to straight away in hope of them not playing are Placebo, Snow Patrol, Offspring and Deus. Any line up that PP announce without these bands is a good start in my opinion. As I've said before, I really hope that they get the main stage right this year after a couple of underwhelming years.

I can see Major Lazer playing again, especially after the reception they got after filling in at the last minute in 2013. Flaming lips I think will be there as it fits their schedule and hopefully Basement Jaxx too.

Robbie Williams for sziget. Could be a surprise headliner at PP. Stranger things have happened.

the 4 PP stalwarts I look to straight away in hope of them not playing are Placebo, Snow Patrol, Offspring and Deus. Any line up that PP announce without these bands is a good start in my opinion. As I've said before, I really hope that they get the main stage right this year after a couple of underwhelming years.

I can see Major Lazer playing again, especially after the reception they got after filling in at the last minute in 2013. Flaming lips I think will be there as it fits their schedule and hopefully Basement Jaxx too.

Robbie Williams for sziget. Could be a surprise headliner at PP. Stranger things have happened.

The Offspring has been announced 2 hours ago for a German Festival during Pukkelpop Weekend. They were supposed to play the storm year co-headlining with dEUS. I can see both of them playing PP this august.

Edited by johnybegood

For anyone stating in the Ibis, just noticed it's changed hands. Now called Different hotel Hasselt. So just to confuse you, you aren't staying in a different hotel but you are staying in a Different hotel.

I'm staying there... the reservations made in ibis site a couple months ago will still be valid? now the hotel belongs to another hotel chain...

The Offspring has been announced 2 hours ago for a German Festival during Pukkelpop Weekend. They were supposed to play the storm year co-headlining with dEUS. I can see both of them playing PP this august.

dEUS has announced 3 belgian festivals today (Lokerse included). I'm not sure if that fact means that they are closer or farther to Pukkelpop line-up. Last year Oscar and The Wolf played lot of belgian fests (Lokerse included) and they headlined Marquee Stage on thursday.

After the announcements over the last week I don't reckon I'm far wrong with the following being dead certs for PP

Offspring

Beck

Belle & Sebastian

Underworld

Tame Impala

Hot Chip

Gorgon City.

Throw in a massive headliner, Prince or Metallica for instance, a couple of decent dance closers, forget the obligatory rap act and I'd be happy with the above.

After the announcements over the last week I don't reckon I'm far wrong with the following being dead certs for PP

Offspring

Beck

Belle & Sebastian

Underworld

Tame Impala

Hot Chip

Gorgon City.

Throw in a massive headliner, Prince or Metallica for instance, a couple of decent dance closers, forget the obligatory rap act and I'd be happy with the above.

I've crossed two out, and I'm happy. Agree that we would need to throw a big name headliner in and we've got a really good start.

Sorry. Gave the impression I was happy with the Offspring. Far from it. But we always get a shite headliner and they're this year's most likely.

No way they'd be a headliner though, sub at most. Wouldn't even be surprised if the headline the traditional punk rock day at Lokerse Feesten, like Blink182 did last year.

No way they'd be a headliner though, sub at most. Wouldn't even be surprised if the headline the traditional punk rock day at Lokerse Feesten, like Blink182 did last year.

You'd hope they wouldn't be headliner but they were supposed to be headliners in 2011 and even then they were no way a headlining act.

You'd hope they wouldn't be headliner but they were supposed to be headliners in 2011 and even then they were no way a headlining act.

But back then they were an obvious panic reaction, promoted to headliner in May after originally being a sub on a different day. I can never see them book The Offspring as a headliner in this stage.

Faithless just been confirmed for Sonnemondsterne in Germany, which is the week before PKP. Reckon we can add them to your list Dave.

Some interesting names on the Bestival line up that may well make an appearance too. Would be happy to see Jurassic 5, Little Dragon, Action Bronson, Duke Dumont (live), Todd Terje (live) and Jungle Brothers. Seriously getting my hopes up about Underworld now as well, just praying they don't get announced for RW.