Secret Sets

Guest ReynholmIndustries

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Johnny Flynn do one as part of the Gentlemen of the Road stuff.

On the barrier for the 1975 (a foot away from that little ruckus during that show) and Metronomy.

Also at Warpaint, though I think the sound was a bit naff. Maybe we shouldn't have sat round the corner by the cafe but it seemed awful quiet.

The Correspondents in the Rabbit Hole on Saturday night was mental too.

Chase and Status did a secret set on the Blues stage in the early morning!

Also, after Lorde's twitter saying she 'pulled out of Glasto', I can assume she was supposed to be the secret act on the Friday Other stage, so Kaiser Cheifs pulled in

Are the secret sets normally listed on the blackboard outside the stages? I've missed most of the secret sets since they stopped putting them in the firelighter, except one or two caught by accident, and the ones leaked in advance.

They did and they were awesome. Heard about this an hour or so before. So good! I think they should have advertised this though to take some of the crowd away from Disclosure on Arcadia at the same time. By all accounts that was a nightmare and far too busy.

It wasn't Mumford and Sons who did Avalon, it was just Marcus Mumford (the lead singer) who joined someone as a special guest.

Also, I think Fatboy Slim did something at the Glade on Saturday night after his set at Sonic.

Nick Mulvey did a set at Crow's Nest at 3pm on Sunday (actually may have been 4pm)