some more

Guest chrisoneal

I've not really been here too long - just dipping in and out having a read and an innocent lurk for years now - so i don't fully understand the subtle nuances and sense of deception or otherwise people who've known each other on here for years my feel, but...

...has mattgimmeshelter transgressed to the point where he's being castigated?

Hasn't he pretty much apologised?

Although i don't get why anyone would be 'scared' to pass on a tip off.

But, again, i'm not really fully up to speed with how these things are played out on here.

Woffy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has a long history of being a bit of a fool on these forums - passing off duff information / total guesses as fact, and coming off as a bit big for his own boots. a lot of the time he doesn't seem to mean any harm but after a year of it (and multiple new accounts / name changes) it's grown a bit grating which is why people don't really have the patience for him anymore

Remember when Matt42 stropped on the Reading forums because someone found out his twitter, he tweeted saying 'that was fun while it lasted', but then started posting under one his alternate guises.

The more I talk about this guy, the more I think he could be a poster boy for split personality disorder.