T in The Park 2015

Matt42

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless there's something in the next 12 months TDCC won't have released more than one song for three years by next summer, can't see them even being booked unless they get a shift on with album three, never mind suddenly jumping up to sub.

Edited by Bobinup

Unless there's something in the next 12 months TDCC won't have released more than one song for three years by next summer, can't see them even being booked unless they get a shift on with album three, never mind suddenly jumping up to sub.

They are. They're doing one show this year on account of the time they're spending in the studio working on the album and it's a pretty big show too.

I don't see how that's any more 2012 than 2015 but okay.

from memory you'd be lucky if you'd gone to a festival in 2012 and not been treated to at least half of them. Possible exception of Coldplay but even they were doing a massive stadium tour two years ago. was more an observation about how music constantly goes around in circles than a dismissal of those six as unlikely for 2015 though tbf.

NB CM said in his interview with Zane that they don't plan on playing Ghost Stories for very long, if that's of any interest to anyone

I really don't think that many are that far out. Foals maybe a bit low. Perhaps Damon Albarn too, but no idea how successful his solo stuff is going to end up being (really enjoying it though I must say).

You're forgetting that Matt already knows next year's lineup

Wouldn't rule out The Black Keys as a sub. Just depends how the next 12 months goes for them. They probably will make the step up sooner rather than later though.

Yeah I get that feeling. The album hasn't seemed to stir up as much hype as I'd expected 'the next Black Keys album' to have done and it's all a bit reminiscent of talk of Elbow (at other festivals) for this year.

If jake bugg is a sub, so are the black keys

What do you mean?

Yeah I get that feeling. The album hasn't seemed to stir up as much hype as I'd expected 'the next Black Keys album' to have done and it's all a bit reminiscent of talk of Elbow (at other festivals) for this year.

By that do you mean everyone expects them to be bigger than they are?