Self Confirmed

Rumblestripe

Rather pleasing to see this thread still going after my initial "spot"!

Since then the entry on the North Mississippi All Stars website has dissappeared and I've now got a ticket! Hurrah and yet boo!

Hopefully seeing as there is a Glastonbury sized gap in their schedule they will put in an appearance as they are in Europe with Percy who is confirmed as gracing the hallowed fields and is already pencilled in as a "must see wherever he may be" for me.

I do note that perenial Avalon Field favourites Peatbog Faeries are self confirmed on thier website. Well worth enjoying.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like to thank Sir Robin on his sterling work.

Thank you sir, no worries. Your first G I see, you're in for a treat!

Shangri-La have posted some of the Heaven line-up on Facebook:

"Saturday Night in Heaven is Vintage Remix Special with Bart and Baker, Nick Hollywood, Dj Tofu and Big Swing Soundsystem, Elle and The Pocket Belles and Odjbox"

"Running a morning service to save youre souls EClEKTIK MIK hell be all opver Shangri LAs 2014"

"Just adding to Heavan Line UP FEATURECAST is amazing"

We already knew Bart & Baker and Featurecast but I've added Nick Hollywood, Odjbox and Ecklectic Mick to the playlist.

Rather pleasing to see this thread still going after my initial "spot"!

Since then the entry on the North Mississippi All Stars website has dissappeared and I've now got a ticket! Hurrah and yet boo!

Hopefully seeing as there is a Glastonbury sized gap in their schedule they will put in an appearance as they are in Europe with Percy who is confirmed as gracing the hallowed fields and is already pencilled in as a "must see wherever he may be" for me.

I do note that perenial Avalon Field favourites Peatbog Faeries are self confirmed on thier website. Well worth enjoying.

They're subbing Robert Plant at the Glastonbury Extravaganza later in the year so I'd be surprised if they're not there either this year or next.

'Ere Dentalplan!

I know people keep thanking Brave Sir Robin (and rightly so) but you've been responsible for a lot of the info too.

So... Thanks :)

I have spotted a few minor acts but dentalplan is definitely king of this thread. Phosphorescent made me very happy, and the triple Blake/Flynn/Joy announcement was a joy. In my eyes, he is Wise Sir Dentalplan!

I have spotted a few minor acts but dentalplan is definitely king of this thread. Phosphorescent made me very happy, and the triple Blake/Flynn/Joy announcement was a joy. In my eyes, he is Wise Sir Dentalplan!

Cheers, as long as people are pleased by what they find out here then it's worthwhile. I think I ruined chances of more confirmations when I posted the booking agency thing as they probably got wary of punters looking at that... so that wasn't wise. Strangely I haven't really been excited by any self confirmations until FWF the other day.

Phatworld (Bassline/Jungle producers from sheffield) and Spongebob Squarewave (think oldskool hardcore, breakcore and your favourite cheesy pop tunes from the 90s all mashed together) confirmed on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/offme.nutrecords/posts/749634045068058

Pretty sure im the only person that will care but oh well :P

Phatworld (Bassline/Jungle producers from sheffield) and Spongebob Squarewave (think oldskool hardcore, breakcore and your favourite cheesy pop tunes from the 90s all mashed together) confirmed on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/offme.nutrecords/posts/749634045068058

Pretty sure im the only person that will care but oh well :P

That sounds good to me!

Mexican acts The Wookies (great name, great get up) and Mexican Dubwiser.

DJ Ciara Cunnane, who says she's playing a stage called 'Liquid' - the same people as ran the Liquid stage at Glade and now Noisily, I wonder?

Nick Drake/ John Martyn style folkies Rivers of England

90s' Manchester band Space Monkeys singer Richard McNevin-Duff doing an acoustic set

Added to the playlist, along with the others from this page.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin