The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Also, doubt its worth reading into it but The Hunna liked that first announcement prediction thing on Twitter. I guess they probably just like most stuff they get tagged in but still, guess they're a fairly safe shout to appear at some point anyway.

Edited by Mattymooz

55 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

No Kendrick or Lorde this time

Untitled2.png

Would be a bit disappointed if the first 2 big under card announcements were Stormzy and 21 pilots tbh, just not really what i'm hoping in terms of subs whatsoever. Don Broco, Post and Wolf Alice would be great, just hoping that the subs are better 

9 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Would be a bit disappointed if the first 2 big under card announcements were Stormzy and 21 pilots tbh, just not really what i'm hoping in terms of subs whatsoever. Don Broco, Post and Wolf Alice would be great, just hoping that the subs are better 

Well, I have them as the 2 subs, and then Royal Blood as the 3rd sub or their co-headlining so there isnt a sub that day.

ADTR is the only other sub I can think may be likely, and I guess Prodigy will be around as a curve ball (and Pixies I guess if you think those posters were suggesting something)

21 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Well, I have them as the 2 subs, and then Royal Blood as the 3rd sub or their co-headlining so there isnt a sub that day.

ADTR is the only other sub I can think may be likely, and I guess Prodigy will be around as a curve ball (and Pixies I guess if you think those posters were suggesting something)

ADTR would be good and obviously if RB were to sub that would be insane. Kind of hoping for someone like catfish or vampire weekend for another sub slot which I think is quite possible. 

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I was gonna say it was a bit too strong for the first announcement but it'd only be a little bigger than last year's December release. It definitely didn't feel that strong a first announcement last year.

I thought last years first announcement was quite weak especially in comparison with 2016's which had RHCP, the 1975, Courteeners, 21p and BBK, heck even slaves were extremely relevant at that point. 

Muse was a bit of a hit or miss headliner and major lazer wasn't really a huge booking I feel and then the rest was ok. 

Really hoping they announce Foos, a good sub and then at least another 2 good acts to start getting me excited for next August!

Edited by MIchael_scarn

Some changes to my prediction. Hopefully this will be my last before an announcement

Friday

Main: Royal Blood, Catfish & the Bottlemen, Stormzy, The Wombats, Everything Everything, Declan McKenna, Fickle Friends, Black Honey, Black Foxxes
NME: Pixies, Mac DeMarco, Death From Above, PVRIS, Skindred, Tonight Alive, Car Seat Headrest, Pale Waves, Spring King, Darlia, Milk Teeth, The 1975 (secret set)
Dance: Gorgon City
FR: King Krule
Pit: Gogol Bordello

Saturday

Main: Foo Fighters, A Day to Remember, All Time Low, Post Malone, Mastodon, Marmozets, Beartooth, Basement, Idles
NME: Jungle, Jack Garratt, The Internet, Bugzy Malone, DMA'S, King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard, Sigrid, Amber Run, Lucy Rose, The Night Cafe, Superfood
Dance: Steve Aoki
FR: Peace
Lock Up: Sleeping With Sirens

Sunday

Main: Arcade Fire, Vampire Weekend, Wolf Alice, Cage the Elephant, Lil Uzi Vert, Creeper, Alien Ant Farm, Arcane Roots, Astroid Boys
MNE: Chase & Status, J Hus, Wilkinson (live), Dave, SZA, BROCKHAMPTON, The Amazons, Alvvays, Little Comets, The Big Moon, YONAKA, Muncie Girls
Dance: Hannah Wants
FR: Liam Fray
Pit: Killswitch Engage

Bored of waiting for this announcement... 

Friday 

Royal Blood // Stormzy // Vampire Weekend // Post Malone // Everything Everything // Tonight Alive // King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard // High Tyde // Anteros

Enter Shikari // Jungle // Declan Mckenna

1xtra: AJ Tracey

FR: The Sherlocks

Pit: The Story so far 

Saturday 

Kendrick Lamar // A Day to Remember // The Wombats // DON BROCO //  The Amazons // Sundara Karma // Night Cafe // Fickle Friends // Pale Waves

Pixies // Schoolboy Q // Mac DeMarco 

1xtra: BROCKHAMPTON

FR: Peace 

Pit: Glassjaw

Sunday

Foo Fighters // Catfish & the Bottlemen  // Wolf Alice  // Cage the Elephant // Bugzy Malone // Alien Ant Farm // The Big Moon // Little Comets // Darlia

The Vaccines // J Hus // The Hunna

1xtra: Logic

FR: Amy McDonald

Lock up: Frank Carter & the rattlesnakes

Think this is pretty realistic, thoughts? Also if someone wants to make it into a poster that'd be sweet B)

Edited by MIchael_scarn

27 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Bored of waiting for this announcement... 

Friday 

Royal Blood // Stormzy // Vampire Weekend // Post Malone // Everything Everything // Tonight Alive // King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard // High Tyde // Anteros

1xtra: AJ Tracey

FR: The Sherlocks

Pit: The Story so far 

Saturday 

Kendrick Lamar // A Day to Remember // The Wombats // DON BROCO //  The Amazons // Sundara Karma // Night Cafe // Fickle Friends // Pale Waves

Pixies // Schoolboy Q // Mac DeMarco 

1xtra: BROCKHAMPTON

FR: Peace 

Pit: Glassjaw

Sunday

Foo Fighters // Catfish & the Bottlemen  // Wolf Alice  // Cage the Elephant // Bugzy Malone // Alien Ant Farm // The Big Moon // Little Comets // Darlia

The Vaccines // J Hus // The Hunna

1xtra: Logic

FR: Amy McDonald

Lock up: Frank Carter & the rattlesnakes

Think this is pretty realistic, thoughts? Also if someone wants to make it into a poster that'd be sweet B)

Surely the subs would more likely be:

Royal Blood // Catfish
Kendrick // Stormzy
Foos // ADTR

58 minutes ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Friday 

That Shikari / RB clash would be awful for me. Apart from that seems realistically and would sell me a ticket.