Big announcement on 6 music tues breakfast show

matt2007

I'm presuming this is a late one with djs finishing the night and silent disco.

Can't see any finishing time on the bbc6 website, be good to know as it would save getting a hotel if I just try for the Friday.

I thought it said it finished at midnight? Did that just mean the bands though?

Edit: yeah, what he said.

Edited by Zoo Music Girl

I was finished with 'and the Saturday headliners are The National' at about 10 this morning.

Yeah, they had me at The National...

And then they had to go and add Wild Beasts.

Surely the ticket gods can't look me over for Glastonbury AND this-new-amazing-festival-that-I've-only-just-found-out-about-and-now-desperately-need-a-ticket-for-or-I-will-die as well? I'm a nice person!

Yeah, they had me at The National...

And then they had to go and add Wild Beasts.

Surely the ticket gods can't look me over for Glastonbury AND this-new-amazing-festival-that-I've-only-just-found-out-about-and-now-desperately-need-a-ticket-for-or-I-will-die as well? I'm a nice person!

As I'm of work at the minute i am hoping the workers and students won't have time to buy tickets.

Hopeful and deluded.

Edited by thetime

As I'm of work at the minute i am hoping the workers and students won't have time to buy tickets.

Hopeful and deluded.

I'm clinging to a hope that everyone will be skint because it's before payday in January. I am skint too, but I have an overdraft for The National-related emergencies.

Do you think you'll try to go up from the Smoke then Rebecca? Bit far north of Watford for you, isn't it?!

How are you keeping anyway? Haven't seen you about much lately, since the The National thread disappeared...

I'm a bit terrified by the prospect of travelling north but I will take a risk for a line-up like that :P

And The National thread is merely sleeping, until they announce their appearance at Glastonbury as well.

I'm good anyway - all the better for this news! And how are you?