Top Posters In This Topic

you're all wrong, it's:

Infinity Land

The Vertigo Of Bliss

Blackened Sky

Puzzle

Opposites

Only Revolutions

Infinity Land and Vertigo Of Bliss are both fucking fantastic albums. all went downhill from there (although at the time of it's release, i thought Puzzle was the best thing ever. in hindsight, it's just alright)

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing how the main thread is getting a bit crazy again, updated lineup predictions - in light of it being a pretty quiet evening, and recent festival announcements (mainly Coachella) updated a few things, mainly going of who I said in the other thread, and I put it in a nice little poster format too (T has never really had a decent poster format, hasnt it? so I ripped Coachellas off a bit...) yes, I'm that bored/sad

http://oi40.tinypic.com/mlhl5.jpg

Updated in due course, anyone that wants a template, feel free to say, anyone that puts it on twitter/fb and says that it is real, give us a rundown of how people react eh...

Edited by Chiefski

Seeing how the main thread is getting a bit crazy again, updated lineup predictions - in light of it being a pretty quiet evening, and recent festival announcements (mainly Coachella) updated a few things, mainly going of who I said in the other thread, and I put it in a nice little poster format too (T has never really had a decent poster format, hasnt it? so I ripped Coachellas off a bit...) yes, I'm that bored/sad

mlhl5.jpg

Updated in due course, anyone that wants a template, feel free to say, anyone that puts it on twitter/fb and says that it is real, give us a rundown of how people react eh...