The National

Zoo Music Girl

Loved last night. Will they do a whole new set? From recent gigs, some likely songs for tonight: Eucalyptus, Grease In your Hair, I need my girl, Geese of Beverly Road, Humiliation, Murder Me Racheal, About Today, Light Years, Graceless, Terrible Love, Deep End, Conversation 16, Lemonworld, Available, Turtleneck, Hard To Find, Heavenfaced, Your Mind Is Not Your Friend. 

Which would be amazing, but I cannot face to the trip to Ally Pally again. 

Missing a lot of key tracks for the people who just go tonight if they do a totally unique set and the encore regulars would be down to Terrible Love and About Today, but they could change up 15-20 tracks without anyone batting an eyelid.

Shows just how much depth they have now (not that they didn't already since, say, TWFM). Will they do it? Wouldn't put it past them, but this is a one-off gig for most of the attendees and not pre-announced like at Homecoming.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, st dan said:

Anybody else really loving Laugh Track? I can’t stop listening to it! I liked initially without being blown away, but I have really connected with it with every listen.  Hornets is a top 5 track in the making. 
Would have loved to have been there the last two nights. 

Sublime album and a real return to form. 

There’s some great songs in Frankenstein and I Am Easy, but there’s also a bit of fodder. 

Laugh Track is amazing from start to finish. 

Space Invader is an absolute beast live. 

Holy sh*t. I feel like I was slightly cheated on now with night one. Kicking myself I didn't go to both 😞 I would have been in tears with this set list. How many bands do you know can change up a set list mid tour so many times and absolutely smash it. Incredible stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, D-Low said:

Holy sh*t. I feel like I was slightly cheated on now with night one. Kicking myself I didn't go to both 😞 I would have been in tears with this set list. How many bands do you know can change up a set list mid tour so many times and absolutely smash it. Incredible stuff.

I so wish I’d gone as well. What a night it would have been.

Gripping performance in Glasgow on Sunday night. Matt gave his all as ever. Sadly, the venue was only a little more than half full. Large part of the tiers was covered with black sheets. The first photo was taken a few minutes before the lights out.

IMG_7479.jpeg

IMG_7482.jpeg

IMG_7480.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpeg

Edited by zzzfest2.0