Tickets booked!

Guest sloan85

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Got through on laptop, 1 tab in Chrome at 09:40. Knew I was close when the URL changed from the holding page one to the WORTHY FARM DEPOSITS one. But the screen was unchanged from the 'we're processing transactions as fast as we can...etc', so just kept bashing F5 like a banshee. Once into Reg page, no problems with booking process, unlike last year. Phew.

Confirmation email came through 3 mins later (a record!). By the time I'd finished the laptop transaction, noticed my iPhone had gone through too, so managed to secure our remaining 2 tickets via a crappy, 1 bar EE 3G signal.

:girlhaha:

It's not nice to read about so many die hard Glasto goers not getting tickets - best of luck in the resales everyone!

I feel so lucky to have tickets! I didn't get a SNIFF of the booking page but my brother managed to get in after changing his host file as per Twitter advice (thanks to whoever discovered this.)

Still no e-mail

*rocks back and forth*

( i know i shouldn't sweat but still )

*rocks back and forth*

Just went on Seetickets.com

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Wooowahwoooooooooo

Edited by Yesiamaduck

4 of us got ours at around 10.20. 5th year in a row! the other 4 (two separate bookings) also sorted. I got through and got details on about a minute after one of the others got in and hadn't even had time to tell us so got the 'already paid for message', so not as bad as previous years with one booking form between us.

People who didn't get tickets will hate me for this but we actually overslept, the girlfriend has a chest infection so neither of us have slept much past few days as she is coughing all the time. We only woke up when the other couple asked how we were getting on. 9.55....almost feel like we don't deserve it!!

I had 2 laptops, one hard wired the other wireless with one Chrome window open on each. Had a bad feeling at first as I got nothing but white screens on both until about 09.22 when the holding page started to load slowly, then at about 09.35 I got to the registrations page on the wireless laptop. Took about 10 or 15 attempts to get past the reg page using back page in the browser and resubmitting, then got past the confirmation page at the first attempt, then had to enter payment details 3 times, but then bingo at about 09.42! Got my email at 10.15.

See all the lucky ones next June all being well, but to those who weren't so lucky don't despair, it's not over yet!