Tickets booked!

Guest sloan85

Booked and confirmed before 9.30, which was lovely - despite See's little glitch at the beginning we put details in once and got confirmation almost immediately. Then managed to get back in just now to get 6 more for our friends, and am desperately trying to get the booking page back up now to help others but it's not happening...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all...making my first post on here as just got tickets to my third Glasto :) It's a strenuous morning so for anyone still trying keep going...it'll be worth it come June! Greetings to you all, look forward to the 'rumour months' starting soon...good luck all and chat to you all in the coming weeks and months.

Successfully managed to get 6 tickets after a frustrating hour. Had a PC and tried internet explorer, Firefox and Chrome and it was taking ages to refresh no matter which browser I tried. However I also had someone else trying in another room (same internet connection) with Safari using an Apple iMac and the pages were refreshing as quick as they could press the refresh. Once SeeTickets sorted their technical problems out the Mac got straight through.

I used chrome. Obviously the whole site was down for first 30 minutes but after that got through to the holding page which I let refresh itself a few times (it crashed on me more often that not) and I got through to enter my registration details and it crashed! Just clicked back on browser until it worked and got through!