• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yellow_Fellow

• Gucci Piggy

• dentalplan

• justanothername

sorry alan I don't actually think that snapchat is a clue

I am just saying! others were speculating whether it is a clue! Ed Sheeran would be unusual and plays guitar - I actually think he would be quite a popular booking - obviously not for you guys but reading doesnt book for the people on the forums who can't stop talking about the Libs and Radiohead(the latter who I would love to see by the way)

I am just saying! others were speculating whether it is a clue! Ed Sheeran would be unusual and plays guitar - I actually think he would be quite a popular booking - obviously not for you guys but reading doesnt book for the people on the forums who can't stop talking about the Libs and Radiohead(the latter who I would love to see by the way)

Everyone else was joking about it being a clue mate.

Reading also books more acts like The Libs and Radiohead than acts like Ed Sheeran.

I think everyone else was taking the piss though

Libs aren't that popular on here, and I actually like Ed Sheeran. He almost definitely won't play though.

I dont know about tonights announcement presuming there is a headliner announced but I reckon these are some of the unusual bookings that could come through and some not unusual but who i think could headline

Mumford & Sons

Ed Sheeran

Arcade Fire

Co Headline - TDCC & Vaccines

Kasabian

Coldplay

Florence

Libertines

Chase & Status (Dont really have guitars but hey maybe)

Foo Fighters

Everyone else was joking about it being a clue mate.

Reading also books more acts like The Libs and Radiohead than acts like Ed Sheeran.

You might be right when it comes to headliners but I would say but in terms of fanbase there would be more people who like Ed Sheeran and Arctic Monkeys than Radiohead and Arctic Monkeys - look at some of the big bookings last year, 1975 and Bombay both indie pop(both excellent live)