WHO'S COMING BACK?

Guest markeee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't have as good a time as I hoped but that hasn't put me off, I think I may have to take some stimulants with me next year though as i was shattered by midnight plus it seemed like everyone else there was off their face and if you can't beat them...

Edited by markeee

I'd have done 3 Readings by 2014 so definitely feel the need to up the anti and experience the best festival in the world.

Footage this year has enabled me to persuade a load of friends it will be better than Reading so assuming i get tickets, BRING IT ON :D

I'll be 24 next year and It'll be my first Glastonbury and possibly first 3 day festival unless something else comes up between now and then. Failed to secure tickets this year, but I feel festival luck will be on my side next time round.

This was my 21st year,about 11 times.

I told my older sisters I was taking them next year and registered them a month ago.They told their kids,ranging from 7 to 30,and now they all want to go,so with all their friends there will be loads of us.

They will all be Glastonbury virgins,I just cant wait to have my family there and see their faces! :)

I'm turning 30 next month, this was my 14th festival and 3rd Glastonbury. I said before this weekend this would be my last as I feel I've reached an age where I need to do different things.

I stood there watching Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys, high as a kite with all my best mates almost in tears at how amazing they sounded thinking to myself you get one shot at life and have as many experiences like these as you can. Glastonburys my most favourite place in the world. I'll be back next year and beyond no question about it.

Yes!37 this year and my birthday always falls during Glastonbury.

After the grim weather in 2011 we decided campervan was the way forward. We spent the last few months building it and it made the festival so more relaxed for us. Husband always used to stress about the car park hike so this was a better year.

Now we have a van we'll be at it until we die!

yes yes YES ! well I really hope I can get a ticket I fell in love with the greenfields and the park , was talking to a stranger on the bus back and he was saying how years ago you could buy a ticket for the next years festival on the last Dayaks you left wish they still did that

Edited by monkey1989

I will definitely be going next year and for the foreseeable future. It's gotten into my bloodstream somehow.

A couple of my friends aren't so sure though, which makes me sad. But I'll have enough people to go with and if I ever don't I think I'd volunteer to work there. I just can't imagine not wanting to go.

This was my fifth time and I'm 30. Definitely don't feel too old but I do find the camping hard so would like to do a campervan at some point...