What spirits are you taking?

Guest Whatkatedidnext

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josef meires is the one!!

Just experimented at bestival a few years back. And there wasnt one person who didn't find it orgasmic. Extremely palatable neat and doesn't taste cheap and shoddy like the skittles vodka sometimes does. Smooth a silky all the way down!! Just like the Honey JD!

Powerful times ahead with these two!!

we usually buy as a group the ones il be putting in this year, JD, vodka, disaronno, gin, and a bottle of what ever catches my eye when i come to buying

Ok, this year ill be corrupted by...

70cl Honey JD

50cl morjan spiced

50cl morjan spice with foxes glacier (MEGA YUMMY)

50cl Vodka Whamm bar solution

50cl Vodka TBD (possibly Halls but looking for suggestions.

70cl of cheap jaeger alternative

Spread the happiness all round to those who care to give me there time :)

As well as 15 kronenbourg and 15 brothers festival.

Get set Egyptian time!!!! :D

I've just finished my flavoured vodka, strawberry sherbet and lemon sherbet.

I wanted another bottle of something else but I'm not sure what. Southern comfort and lime took my eye but realised it was 20%, don't really want dark spirits like whiskey and rum. So not sure what to go for.

Between 5 of us. 1l foxes glacier mint vodka 1l import strength Bombay Shappire gin, 1l sailor Jerry's, 1l cheap Spanish gin, bottle of jagermiester. Box of red box of white 2 boxes of organic scrumpy. The thought of all that is giving me a hangover

I always stick to my safe spirit while I am festivalling (vodka)... I can cope with a vodka hangover fairly well (fat coke and a bag of crisps will see me right) but if I get a dreaded rumover I am finished.

I'm thinking of going for a flavoured absolut, probably lemon and will probably take a litre. I don't need a lot, as after my daily three pints of festival strength brothers strawberry cider I don't really need that much more topping up!

Undecided this year. Previously taken combo's of Morgans Spiced or a decent Dark Rum, Single Malt Whisky, Vodka, Jim Beam or Jack Daniels. I tend to drink spirits neat but any of these will go in a nice cold coke too.

Reckon pon a rum and a whisky this time round. Dunno which ones yet thought.

So far the plan for this year is...

1.5ltrs Stolichnaya

1ltr Mount Gay dark rum

1ltr Pimms

1tr Gin

Lemon fanta, ginger beer, lemonade, and coke zero to accompany. Plus limes, of course. And beer & cider to fill up around the edges... xD

Will also probably do a pre-mix of vodka & fruit squash to freeze solid, stick in the bottom of the coolbox & hope like hell it stays cold till Sunday!

That's between 2 of us but we're probably sharing with a couple of mates who are taking a variety of wines (!!) - just to add another factor to the mix...

i am a little jealous of some of the offers found. the scottish government have put a stop to the supermarkets doing the good deals. i need to get it together and order online,

i was in tesco last week looking, saw the cases of 330 mil brothers fest strength cans, bought two anyway to put away for the festival, drank them already!

ill need to wait til nearer the time to avoid temptation

No idea what its like but while browsing spirit offers, I saw this although not on offer but it could come in handy packing wise and of course no glass. £6.50 in Asda for a "1/2 bottle" so not particularly expensive.

8712436103393_21000_IDShot_2_zpsbc704412

Just been told I can have a bottle of "whatever I want" for Father's Day. I'm thinking something smooth for the late night nips at the hip flask. Whilst I know some stuff I like, I'd fancy trying something new and would welcome some inspiration. Go for it guys & gals.

tesco has 2 bottles for 20 something quid (cant remember) on 70cl spirits.

i got a bottle of russian standard vodka (i find it smoother than smirnoff) and a bottle of pimms. ive never tried pimms but fancied something different. im not taking fresh fruit though, just gunna mix it with lemonade. not opening it before glastonbury, so it will be a festival surprise as to whether i like it or not.

might get a cheeky bottle of 'buca yet...

already stocked up 60 cans of various ciders. (which have somehow gone untouched on a sunny weekend)

12 strongbow , 10 Budweiser, 4 red stripe, 70cl Bacardi oak heart spiced rum , 4 cans of premixed jim beam and cola = £37.99

that seems like it would be enough for me maybe get a small vodka aswell and I fancy a few cocktails and ciders on site

Edited by monkey1989

Just been told I can have a bottle of "whatever I want" for Father's Day. I'm thinking something smooth for the late night nips at the hip flask. Whilst I know some stuff I like, I'd fancy trying something new and would welcome some inspiration. Go for it guys & gals.

Edited by coma girl