Bestival 2013

Guest zahidf

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i reckon the maccabees or foals are in for a good shout for friday night headliner next year. maybe even The Maccabees headlining with Foals underneath to strengthen it up a bit for the people who think either would be too weak.

rob loves both and either would fit in the friday night slot (florence, pendulum, dizzee etc etc)

Indeed, I think the UK is missing a festival to cater for the 'alternative cross over' market in the way that Phoenix & R&L used to do. (Though I'm not saying Bestival is necessarily the place to do that)

• 3 weeks later...

Kind of thought Bloc Party were a good shout.

Have a feeling Mumfords are real likely. If they don't headline R&L like people think they will. Doesn't seem right though.

If Alt-J aren't at IOW, I can imagine them being pretty high up at Bestival.

Not sure who else to suggest as most of the bands that really fit in at Bestival have already headlined.

Kind of thought Bloc Party were a good shout.

Have a feeling Mumfords are real likely. If they don't headline R&L like people think they will. Doesn't seem right though.

If Alt-J aren't at IOW, I can imagine them being pretty high up at Bestival.

Not sure who else to suggest as most of the bands that really fit in at Bestival have already headlined.