T in the Park 2013

Guest Chiefski

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 20th anniversary they have actually announced more than one band before the new year :P thats whats special this time

In all seriousness though I am actually pleased they have started this rather than only announcing one then waiting till Feb

Hmm I reckon Biffy will be there but I reckon they'll sub, they'll have a "dancey" type person on the NME stage I think.

Avicii, Chemical Bros, The Prodigy to headline the nme? wouldn't be surprised if Avicii headlines king tuts though.

But aye, I reckon Biffy to sub M&S, I also keep thinking about Lady Gaga to sub Rhianna, which I'm not sure if it would horrify me or intrigue me.

Be interesting to see if The Black Keys will be around again. They've punted the arse out of their new record this year, doing two UK tours as well as R&L and loads of European festivals so maybe will have a break next year. Although perhaps the lure of a decent Glasto slot will drag them back over and T can take advantage.

Edited by mrtourette

Be interesting to see if The Black Keys will be around again. They've punted the arse out of their new record this year, doing two UK tours as well as R&L and loads of European festivals so maybe will have a break next year. Although perhaps the lure of a decent Glasto slot will drag them back over and T can take advantage.