Make One Non-Musical Change To Improve R&L

Guest Yellow_Fellow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the dance acts I can think that would be suitable for R&L are already headlining the NME tent.

I'd like to see the arena being made more use of afte the headliners eg a massive silent disco with guest DJ's in NME tent. But that's musical.

I really don't think they should introduce IoW type electronic pay wristbands.

Right? Even if I do say so myself, it's a brilliant idea. Who the fuck's wants to watch Zinc do a DJ set at midday? The sound won't be a problem (at Leeds at least) because that relentless tent is just as loud. Since they'd be the only thing on, maybe overcrowding would be an issue? I don't really see that it would be though, Pendulum did a DJ set at the Relentless thing a few years back and it wasn't too crowded (full of dicks though). Most people can't hack a whole day, for a dance headliner at 1 or 2, I don't think there'd be enough people still up and wanting to go for it to cause a problem.

Ah, morphsuits... Usually I read these comments by people saying "people who wear _____ are twats!" and I think "lighten up you miserable bugger", but I'll have to agree with you on the morphsuit, it's the hallmark of a w*nker.