Make One Non-Musical Change To Improve R&L

Guest Yellow_Fellow

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking ban cameras. Nothing dilutes the atmosphere more than people stood recording/taking pictures on smartphones of a band that will be televised anyway, utterly pointless.

Campsite is a different matter, a few photos can often be a nice touch, as long as they're not compiled into a cringeworthy " memories" montage after the event.

Fucking ban cameras. Nothing dilutes the atmosphere more than people stood recording/taking pictures on smartphones of a band that will be televised anyway, utterly pointless.

Campsite is a different matter, a few photos can often be a nice touch, as long as they're not compiled into a cringeworthy " memories" montage after the event.

I think he means if you didn't like the line-up then you wouldn't be there, so the situation you described would be unlikely to happen unless you were trapped on the boat against your wiil (which I can't imagine would be likely).

Well I don't know what kind of ship it is but I imagine that they have bedrooms, restaurants, bars, decks and the like. Having one stage does make it's appeal limited but it's unlikely that you wouldn't be able to get away from a band that you didn't like.

Well I don't know what kind of ship it is but I imagine that they have bedrooms, restaurants, bars, decks and the like. Having one stage does make it's appeal limited but it's unlikely that you wouldn't be able to get away from a band that you didn't like.

In all seriousness, i have a couple

1. i would like some proper fucking food! As we all know due to some twats exploding gas canisters i am unable to take my portable stove. seriously man, i can cook some bad ass food on that motherfucker...

Anyway back to the point. I think i posted this somewhere else but it would be cool to have some kind of canteen where we pre pay for meals. Nothing fancy but some fresh fruit and veg would be nice instead of the crap you get from the vans...

2. Deck chair rental In the Main arena.

3. a sheltered in the campsite. I remember in the last 2 years I've spent most nights freezing my arse off. however in 2010 i had to go to the welfare tent, with hypothermia, i do have a good tent, but it is no good when EVERYTHING in it was soaked. usually i'd dry off by the fire and all would be good, but as were not allowed campfires on the Sunday evening by the time i'd got to my campsite i was a shivering mess. would be nice if there were some more covDeap Valleyerd up places. Lots of people+ roof= warmth.

4. Also agreeing with the time, I don't know about 'emptying the main arena' after every band, but a similar system to rock Werchter would be awesome. to be honest everyone left the main circle after the support of every 2 bands as they needed a wee...

5. suppose it is a music change But has to be said Less bands Longer sets.

In all seriousness, i have a couple

1. i would like some proper fucking food! As we all know due to some twats exploding gas canisters i am unable to take my portable stove. seriously man, i can cook some bad ass food on that motherfucker...

Anyway back to the point. I think i posted this somewhere else but it would be cool to have some kind of canteen where we pre pay for meals. Nothing fancy but some fresh fruit and veg would be nice instead of the crap you get from the vans...

2. Deck chair rental In the Main arena.