Some more acts

Guest Joe-

woo Kate Nash! We get her top new punk tunes such as this little ditty:

:P

dan le sac and Scroobius Pip :D both will be great, looks there own thing mind.

Clement Marfo & The Frontline seem to be following me about AND SUMMER CAMP :D love them, great addition :D

Jaguar Skills and his amazing friends will make sunday a tough choice!!!

I am more than happy with this announcement :D (Apart from kate nash for those who don't internet sarcasm :P)

Bag of w*nk if you ask me. The David Icke addition makes me either want to piss myself with laughter or hope to God I don't walk the ambient forest on acid -- weirdest, most bizarre addition to any festival this year, surely?

Interested in Sleepy Sun but the rest might as well be "and it wouldn't be Bestival without..." - piss off, Rob.

Bassnectar will be awesome, can't wait for that. Jaguar Skills and friends should be good, as long as the good stuff doesn't clash with sigur ros-stevie wonder, etc.

Summer camp would be nice to see.

Can't bloody wait for Dick and Dom's dj set.

David Icke's a fucking riot. I knew somebody that went to see him about 4 times as if it was some sort of pilgrimage, and his 'speeches' lasted somewhere between 2 to 4 hours each - insane one-sided discussions about freemasons, Jewish conspiracies, society's interpretation of the warped and deluded things he'd come out with, contact with ancient aliens and his experiences with ayahuasca in the ancient Mayan wilderness... that sort of thing.

If Jesus was a Buddhist and believed in reincarnation, he'd probably come back as David Icke - I think the guy's a joke and an absolute loon, but I want to be in that forest 'on' something when he opens his face and speaks.

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps a taster for David Icke's appearance:

The opening and closing ceremonies of the London Olympics are mass satanic rituals disguised as a celebration of Britain and sport. Their medium is the language of symbolism... The Olympic Stadium is also strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into that power on the Global Cabal's own satanic frequencies or vibrations. The enormous Olympic bell, the biggest harmonically-tuned bell in the world made specially for the opening ceremony, is designed to dictate that frequency right at the start

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps a taster for David Icke's appearance:

The opening and closing ceremonies of the London Olympics are mass satanic rituals disguised as a celebration of Britain and sport. Their medium is the language of symbolism... The Olympic Stadium is also strategically placed on the earth-energy grid to tap into that power on the Global Cabal's own satanic frequencies or vibrations. The enormous Olympic bell, the biggest harmonically-tuned bell in the world made specially for the opening ceremony, is designed to dictate that frequency right at the start

• 3 weeks later...