The Non-Headlining Acts 2013

Guest GlastoSimon

I thought they were really good at Reading a couple of years ago, although that may be as I expected the worse and I was just relieved that they weren't terrible. Anyway I enjoyed it and I imagine any Strokes fan would have, there just doesn't seem to be that many around any more. Also helped that they incorporated nearly the whole of the first album in their set list.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the person who put up the link to the new Joy Formidable album on rolling stone, it's a brilliant second album, i pray they are performing again this year, in fact i'd be dissapointed if they didn't, "Wolfs Law " will be right up there with one of the albums of the year for me.

Also ditto thanks for the person who put up the Gaudian link to I am Kloots new album, totally different but none the less brilliant. I reckon they will both play. Lucky me if they do, i'm not too fussed on the headliners, i reckon i'll have just as much choice with the other bands playing lower down the order at the moment :)

Bit of a guilty pleasure of mine, Girls Aloud. The Xenmania singles are quality, mind that last one was utter gash. Seen them live at V a few years ago, loads of hits.

On a completely different subject, have Steely Dan ever played Glastonbury? Been hammering them on Spotify. I know Fagan's had a solo album out last year. I'd be happy enough to see him.

hehehe, of course, that's it. I get it now, if you don't like Girls Aloud, you must automatically like Radiohead. I see. It's as black and white as a before and after montage of Michael Jackson.

Hold on, I can't stand (for wildly different reasons) Girls Aloud or Radiohead.
Edited by Mardy